thinking of lvling my warlock up affliction

Warlock
just wondering what pet is best to use for a affliction warlock, also why does it say in the guides not to use felfame or wateva the spell is called to give another 6 seconds to 2 of our dots?

ty
leveling as Afflic is painful. Which is ironic, as it used to be the best leveling spec. Afflic doesn't really get good until lvl 79 when you get Soul Burn:Soul Swap to insta-apply all DoTs.

edit: saw the title, thought you meant from lvl 1 lol.

Void does a lot of damage if he is the one tanking, so go with him. He also will hold aggro very well.
I'm leveling up affliction and I'm rather enjoying it. The parts I'm NOT enjoying is when I decide to que up for a dungeon and finding myself being out dps'd by the other 2 specs of warlocks. One of them even kicked me because I told him I was in a dungeon as aff :(
Afflic is extremely gear dependant.. while you may feel like you have a good chance of survival especially against high hp mobs that are generally in every 5-10th quest demo will supply you with the most survivability as well as letting you out put the most dps with the least sacrifice of safety while leveling and even through dungeons due to the fact that, atleast imo, demo AoE is the strongest and coupled with a grimore of supremacy and wrathguard your AoE/ability to survive while be about the same if not better than a beast mastery hunter..

If you are dead set on afflic then yes void is your best bet as it will minimize the amount of damage you take...

Oh how I miss leveling to 70 just drain tanking the !@#$ out of everything lol
11/28/2012 11:28 PMPosted by Feerz
why does it say in the guides not to use felfame or wateva the spell is called to give another 6 seconds to 2 of our dots?

Because overall, the frequency you'd have to cast it in order to keep your dots up results in lower DPS then just reapplying your dots and going back to MG or DS
i had a blast leveling affliction with glyph of soul consumption and siphon life

idk what you guys are talking about

tank mobs and have zero downtime + a plethora of shards

How long ago was it that you leveled from 1 to cap as afflic?