@ WSB

Emerald Dream
Prev 1 10 11 12 14 Next
Maybe you should finally learn how to stand up for yourself bro. Its not like we havent went over this :/.
12/05/2012 09:02 PMPosted by Strategems
Maybe you should finally learn how to stand up for yourself bro. Its not like we havent went over this :/.

And you of all people should know that's not something I'm good at.
I'm a passive person by nature, that's a very difficult thing to change.

Let's just let the thread die.
;-;

;-;

Lol. There's a difference between being passive and letting people use you for their personal battles. But yeah, of course, lets let it die.
*We all know if this was marilil or Return, they'd never delete the screenshot. L. Remember this ^.^
This thread is a sickening display of pettiness that I can't even be bothered to read all the way through.

I'm changing the topic to 'Weresloth Babies' (to keep the title relevant). Feel free to discuss your wretched children, doomed to transform into a bloodthirsty - if very slow - monster.
WSB Holdings was down today according to a recent google search.
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=e9xhlw&s=6

I'm dying.
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=e9xhlw&s=6

I'm dying.
12/05/2012 09:03 PMPosted by Strategems

;-;

Lol. There's a difference between being passive and letting people use you for their personal battles. But yeah, of course, lets let it die.
*We all know if this was marilil or Return, they'd never delete the screenshot. L. Remember this ^.^

Don't even compare me with yourself, douchebag. You're a cowardly !@#$ who has played this game for years, and is still the most horrible player I know. This thread is a prime example of why people hate the %^-* out of you for good reason.
Idk why, I usually love reading drama filled threads, but this one, this one just kind of annoyed me. people gettin a bit too personal.

Ever think luna doesn't really want you defending him, especially at the risk of all of this !@#$ about him getting out that he wanted a secret, i mean if he wanted you too no problem, but it's kinda hurting him more than it is helping.

not fun
0/10 wouldn't read again

I don't know if you are referring to me Swasey, but all I did was keep calling Himanshu a liar. All the other stuff was brought up and out by other people first. Besides, I have already talked to Luna. But everyone and anyone knows that I defend anyone who is in my guild. Knivz knows this, and so does Luna now. Did I think it would get this personal? No, but I didn't bring most of this stuff into it.
Let it die.
12/05/2012 09:52 PMPosted by Ruvin
Let it die.

Glad you're on board for this, very clear you're promising work towards Himanshu being less of an !@#$%^- is paying off in spades.
12/05/2012 09:57 PMPosted by Return
Let it die.

Glad you're on board for this, very clear you're promising work towards Himanshu being less of an !@#$%^- is paying off in spades.

I'm not on board for this.

I like Luna.

but you, himanshu, and Mairail are all in the wrong.

The thread should not have blown up like this, and If you were all as mature as you like to say you are, it wouldn't have happened.

Quit b**ching at each other like kids.
12/05/2012 09:02 PMPosted by Strategems
aybe you should finally learn how to stand up for yourself bro. Its not like we havent went over this :/.

LOLOLOLOL REALLY? wait wait. You of all people telling people to stand up for themselves? This is the same dude that let Kullk tell you what to do, and then let poggle into your guild and exodus your entire guild. The same dude that thought Hinik was out for IP address and that everyone is a spy? You should not be giving anyone ANY advice. You should ask around. Because people that actually talk to me and Return know that we are good people. I am PvPing with Ruvin right now. YOu gonna gkick him? We are ganking Alliance in Netherstorm.

You ever wonder why your guild is involved in stuff like this all the time on the forums? There is always someone leaving your guild. How many officers have you lost? A lot. Oh but it's not your fault. I never brought anything personal into this thread, that was you Himanshu, you starting bringing "Oh I have screenshots but they are too personal" thread into this thread. Everything I say about WSB relates to the game. Everything. You are the piece of !@#$ scumbug that starts using IRL personal stuff against people. You know why? Because all you have is your guild, and you sense of power leading pixels into a fake battle to make you feel like you are important. You using someones IRL personal stuff to go at someone proves that you yourself have low self esteem. Like real low. At least when I insult you, it's all game related. Want me to start posting your IRL info on the forums? Because I know your real name dude. You had me on real ID. SHould I use that against you?

Gonna end it right here. Done with you and your guild.
I don't know if you are referring to me Swasey, but all I did was keep calling Himanshu a liar. All the other stuff was brought up and out by other people first. Besides, I have already talked to Luna. But everyone and anyone knows that I defend anyone who is in my guild. Knivz knows this, and so does Luna now. Did I think it would get this personal? No, but I didn't bring most of this stuff into it.

Was referring to everyone.
12/05/2012 09:59 PMPosted by Ruvin

I'm not on board for this.

I like Luna.

but you, himanshu, and Mairail are all in the wrong.

The thread should not have blown up like this, and If you were all as mature as you like to say you are, it wouldn't have happened.

Quit b**ching at each other like kids.

Never said I was mature at all. I ride a dragon and gank elves and orcs every day - cmon.

But if Hinik was revealing private information about people's personal lives for grins on public forums, I might reconsider my trust of him, and wonder about his leadership.

You, on the other hand, sit cozy in your officer position because you're afraid of what you'll be if you leave, which is just sad, because you could stand alone as a personality without being the PR figure and punching-bag for a guy that doesn't deserve either.
12/05/2012 10:25 PMPosted by Return
You, on the other hand, sit cozy in your officer position because you're afraid of what you'll be if you leave, which is just sad, because you could stand alone as a personality without being the PR figure and punching-bag for a guy that doesn't deserve either.

Meh.

I don't care about PRing for this guild at all.

Like i said before, I'm not here for himanshu, and I don't know why i'm an officer.
I think I stopped at page 2, then went to page 11. Now, I feel compelled to read pages 3 to 10. XD

Edit: meh, wasn't worth the read.
http://imgur.com/gallery/51O8c