[BUG] Horde Supremacy, Dominance Offensive

Bug Report
During the dominance offensive dailies, while controlling towers, I am only receiving a 1% buff from controlling the tower. While targeting an alliance while they own the tower is resulting in a 25% buff.

A shaman had almost 500k HP, and while I had the buff, my HP went from 404k to only 408k.

This seems a tad wrong, especially on a PVP server, considering they are getting a 25% HP increase as well as a 25% buff to damage while we are getting 1%.

Please look into this. =)
Posting to bring more attention to this. If this is to correct a server imbalance, all it's done is made it so a healer +1 in vent can hold off 5 man teams with little to no problem. There's nothing fun being on the receiving end, especially if you happen to be questing on your own and a shaman is suddenly globaling you with ascendance lava bursts.
Posting to bring attention to this occuring on the Jubei'thos server!

Jubei'thos (as according to wowrealmstatus) is ~60% Horde and ~40% Alliance which is fairly equal!
This should NOT be occuring on Jubei if it is to correct a server imbalance.
12/05/2012 09:35 PMPosted by Elfbane
Posting to bring more attention to this. If this is to correct a server imbalance, all it's done is made it so a healer +1 in vent can hold off 5 man teams with little to no problem. There's nothing fun being on the receiving end, especially if you happen to be questing on your own and a shaman is suddenly globaling you with ascendance lava bursts.

WE MUST CORRECT THESE INJUSTICES!
12/06/2012 04:01 AMPosted by Wifesurfer

WE MUST CORRECT THESE INJUSTICES!

GIMME MY PEACE PIPE ICESURFER. SUPPORT THE TROOPS.