Cinder Kitten!!!

Moon Guard
1 2 3 5 Next
http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
My ears hurt now.
Did you hear that? That was the sound of $10 mysteriously vanishing from my bank account.
Mine too. Can not resist that cuteness.
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
bought
We should make this the official "Mean Girls" pet, and force Mads to buy one.

I mean seriously, it's the perfect accessory.
If anyone wants to buy a kitten off me I have 4 that I can gift to you all for gold.

Silly me didn't read the fine print and bought 5 only to find out once I redeem 1 the other 4 are sitting there without a home.

If interested let me know.
mien

Also I didn't notice all the mounts were half off.

I finally broke down and bought that Winged Guardian I've always wanted with the kitten.
*sighs* I WANT ONE.

*looks at wallet*

Dammit.
If anyone wants to buy a kitten off me I have 4 that I can gift to you all for gold.

Silly me didn't read the fine print and bought 5 only to find out once I redeem 1 the other 4 are sitting there without a home.

How much gold are we talking about? lol
OMG IT CHASES ITS LITTLE TAIL!!!

How much gold are we talking about? lol

Well since this was about a relief effort for the that !@#$% Sandy I would say between 2K-5K whichever you feel more comfortable with.

I am not greedy.
If it was sold with a stuffed toy, I'd totally get one for me GF. They need more stuffed toys with mini-pets! The wyvern stuffed toy was amazing. I would totally buy the moonkin hatchling.
Well since this was about a relief effort for the that !@#$% Sandy I would say between 2K-5K whichever you feel more comfortable with.

I am not greedy.

Trying to contact you in-game.
i may have already sent a few around

( '._.)

i would have sent one to cate but she beat me to it.
I am so glad I actually have money, now. ._.
i may have already sent a few around

( '._.)

i would have sent one to cate but she beat me to it.
Send me one.

I can learn to love cats.
Karob's kitten can play with Delaynees, as they throw carrots at each other and handfuls of mud.
12/04/2012 11:05 AMPosted by Delaynee
Karob's kitten can play with Delaynees, as they throw carrots at each other and handfuls of mud.
This sounds good to me.