Blood dps

Death Knight
12/04/2012 09:16 PMPosted by Cocotaso
. I am afraid heroic progression will have to be without me. Threat and DPS are the biggest issues for me ATM.
can you link me some parses? There should be no reason you can't do heroic content in your gear. maybe i can better help you with some logs. DONT GIVE UP YET!
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/n2aatsibef2e0ucy/

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/1krmvsftl8btjftl/

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/joeljs2n2pjbz7yu/

I'm pretty sure that RC stacks and doesn't overwrite itself.

Well !@#$.

Side track: I can also confirm that it does stack. The highest duration I reached was 11sec with a lucky AMS.
Sorry busy day (end of the semester craziness)

just got around to going through your logs. Which fights are the ones where you are having issues with threat? or is it a general thing? Based on what ive seen so far i can only recommend using the glyph of DRW and using it ASAP after the pull for max threat gen, though if you have any specific spots i can dig a bit deeper on those pulls.
single target dps for both monk and dks are pretty close... The reason your monk tank outthreats you is because of vengeance not because of your rotation...

Otherwise you are not geared enough or just not mashing buttons enough..
Sorry busy day (end of the semester craziness)

just got around to going through your logs. Which fights are the ones where you are having issues with threat? or is it a general thing? Based on what ive seen so far i can only recommend using the glyph of DRW and using it ASAP after the pull for max threat gen, though if you have any specific spots i can dig a bit deeper on those pulls.

Threat is a general thing. There isn't a single fight where I out-threat him. He has to do white damage when I taunt to ensure i don't loose threat. I know his ilvl is about 10 higher than mine. The weapon I think is the biggest issue affecting things.

single target dps for both monk and dks are pretty close... The reason your monk tank outthreats you is because of vengeance not because of your rotation...

Otherwise you are not geared enough or just not mashing buttons enough..

The issue if I find myself a lot of the time not doing anything. Runes are always on CD. RP is low a lot of the time because of my dump for RC.... Maybe vengeance is the culprit. He is the MT and takes the boss first... Combine my lack of ilvl and vengeance... I think you're on to something here.

Well !@#$.

Side track: I can also confirm that it does stack. The highest duration I reached was 11sec with a lucky AMS.

Go run BWL and I think you can hit like 40 seconds, heh.
Well dps and threat seem to be much better after deciding to take more damage and keeping AMS on CD. Vegence build and shield is a lot bigger.... Healers don't like it when it fall off though lol. Haste seems to let me get more DS in now though.
You don't want haste as blood. If you're talking about having problems with threat after tank swaps, then the other tank should be auto-attacking or asking for a salv. He has full 'I just tanked the boss' vengeance. You've got nothing. Of course he's going to out-threat you. 40-100k attack power(depending on boss) makes a world of difference. If he keeps yanking threat back, then he's doing it wrong.

Having the other tank auto-attack for a few seconds while you take a hit or two to get vengeance is pretty normal. Swapping haste in as Blood is not.

Having the other tank auto-attack for a few seconds while you take a hit or two to get vengeance is pretty normal. Swapping haste in as Blood is not.

I mean was able to sneak in WAY more death strikes.

Garlalon b4 reset: 40
Garalong after: 69

That fight is difficult to compare because of tank movement, but I feel as though haste has helped a lot. I did get a new trinket from TOES, Mastery and chance for dodge. So my stats are pretty much the same except lost some STAM, but my health is already ridiculous and i figured haste would help threat and DPS, and seemed ot have helped a lot.