It's Blankwave-- Any Dinosaurs Still Around?

Turalyon
Hey guys, was wondering if any of the old dinosaurs of the server were still milling about... I know my TnD guys came here to Terokkar where there are like 5 of us left.. I just came back to check out the game after 3 years not playing. How is it over here?
I'll take that as a no haha.
What is TnD? I've been here since Burning Crusade and have never heard of that.
ive heard of them but for thel life of me i cant remember what tnd stands for.....i didnt know you were a rookie, sieara

duck
What do you mean I'm a rookie? @_@
i mean, burning crusade? wtf?????

duck
wait...the new dawn? them nasty democrats? too much drama? come on, somebody tell, im goin crazy up in this mfky

duck
I was on one of the original 7 servers in Vanilla. Turalyon came to exist way later man.
ya, the new dawn hahaha
12/05/2012 04:26 PMPosted by Sieara
I was on one of the original 7 servers in Vanilla. Turalyon came to exist way later man.

life begins and ends on turalyon

this is known

duck
12/05/2012 05:26 PMPosted by Illuminatus
ya, the new dawn hahaha

ah HA...i got it...

kinda

duck
i've been here since the start of the server, never heard of tnd *shrug*

and stop sucking in LFR duck :P
The New Dawn.

Yes Illum, I raided with you on Azgalor before you guys left and started here. A few of us came back to this server around late BC and raided through Wrath, etc. - that group is well known now as Vortex.

I remember you, Silentradar, etc. all very well.

<-- Jaemon
This is Faie formerly on Turalyon's TND. I'm playing my priest still on Magtheridon alliance (xaela) Hit me up if you're still playing!