Minfernal

Pet Battles
1 2 3 5 Next
Minfernal, discuss.
Got mine.
what is that
Got mine.

/thread
Wish I would've gotten it when MoP was released...now I am playing the server restart war.
battlestoned it.
I'll get mine sometime between now and next summer, which is the earliest anyone can earn the Zookeeper title.
Got my rare on a 2nd server restart. Was thrilled when I was on during a restart and had a 2 toons parked there on 2 different servers. My 1st server came up (I think 1st) and I saw a rare on my second spawn. Battled it and KILLED IT (this was before I knew you could just log out and it'd be there again). Decided to check another server I knew I had a toon parked there (L49 so I figured I'd get 1 shotted by whatever 90 wanted to just steal one). Low and behold, my second spawn again was a rare! Battled it slowly and won!!!

After that I was committed to be a rare farmer and haven't stopped since. I don't even PvP or PvE anymore, and yet, I love the game even more now!
i have never seen one its the mystical unicorn of wow
Got mine after a restart a while back, not rare but don't really care. I am just glad I got one when I did since from what I heard their times are random now and not after a restart. Haven't bothered to check if it really is the case since I haven't had much playtime really. Now I get to worry about the new pets that I don't have time to camp for and are never there when I go to check. Looks like I will have to wait until everyone in my crz gets theirs I guess and stops hunting them.
12/04/2012 10:43 PMPosted by Starkist
now I am playing the server restart war.

You know pets don't forcibly respawn anymore after a server restart right? They fix this to keep people from camping before and after maintenance.
Got mine after restart right before this latest patch.
12/04/2012 10:26 PMPosted by Fluttershy
Minfernal, discuss.

is like cake- it's a lie.
Minfailnal?
Got mine, now scourged whelpling on the other hand....
Got 3.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
12/05/2012 12:57 AMPosted by Ryrok
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Your reaction when I liftoff onto your pterodax hatchling, and Supremus the rare Minfernal proceeds to try and mate with it upon landing, causing horrible third degree burns.
12/04/2012 10:54 PMPosted by Sovngard
i have never seen one its the mystical unicorn of wow

Couldn't agree more :)