Mass disconnect

General Discussion
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next
It was only slightly funny to see a RealID list full of Blizzard employees empty out before being disconnected myself...

We are aware and investigating.

this made me lol
12/04/2012 10:45 PMPosted by Lorelaî
Guys, WoW had a game wide mass disconnect. First sign of the apocalypse right there.

Dem MAYANS!!!
It was only slightly funny to see a RealID list full of Blizzard employees empty out before being disconnected myself...

We are aware and investigating.

I WANT A FRIENDS LIST FULL OF BLIZZARD EMPLOYEES

YOUR FACE IS A FRIENDS LIST FULL OF BLIZZARD EMPLOYEES
Probably some janitor unplugged something to plug in his floor machine. Just like one of those scenes in a cheap comedy where the cleaning person walks into a hospital room and unplugs a Heart/lung machine, plugs in a floor polisher, uses it for a 20 seconds then plugs the heart/lung machine back in before any of the nurses come running into the room. "Probably wouldn't happen in real life, but saw it in a movie once.

"And may the odds be always in your favor"

I loled, probably what happend
boy i sure wish tichondrius (the only server down) would come back online
I wonder what happened, I'm really curious about it now. What wold cause something like that with a game this big. O_O
12/04/2012 10:49 PMPosted by Áz

Every Warlock I see in that hood never has anything pleasant to say.
12/04/2012 10:51 PMPosted by Jessebella
Every Warlock I see in that hood never has anything pleasant to say.

im a warlock.....
12/04/2012 10:49 PMPosted by Áz

Tich is not for you, or me, or anyone else I guess =/
12/04/2012 10:47 PMPosted by Everlastxo
i spent 22 minuets killing a healer in 2s i kill him then this, noooo :(

Never fear Deathknight, blizz was watching and the fact that you killed the healer meant one thing.. healer nerfs during that downtime.
Swifty strikes again ban his !@# permenantly!!!!!!!!!!
As For Servers, Tich is back Up. Took A Few Min.
Happened again.
I'm glad it wasn't a problem on my end :D
Last boss in "Terrace of endless spring" was about to die then we DC ... so lame

only boss I care about and now I'm gonna be forced to do the whole instance over again for NOTHING.
Lol, guildees and I were all in MC for fun and we come back like "wtf just happened?" Good times... But seriously, it was creepy. I hope there's nothing more like this tomorrow...
Right now our DKs are stuck on the Heart of Fear loading screen - but only our DKs. Everyone else was able to get in. We detect a conspiracy.
I think I might be the only person who was happy about the mass disconnect, due to the fact we were losing AV...and when I reconnected Alliance was so messed up we were able to win...and I dinged.