So wheres the Resto Druid QQ?

Arenas
Let's nerf healing across the board by 15% and buff burst by another 10%.We can't can any healers surviving for longer then 10 seconds that'll be op.
I personally think Druid have the worse throughput in arena.
Their mobility however, very high

Pally have really high Throughput, while mobility is so so.

Shammy is like druid/pally best traits combined

Disc needed help, but probably focus will put them in line with others

MW don't exist
I personally think Druid have the worse throughput in arena.
Their mobility however, very high

Pally have really high Throughput, while mobility is so so.

Shammy is like druid/pally best traits combined

Disc needed help, but probably focus will put them in line with others

MW don't exist
I don't exist... /poof
There isn't a healer in the game that is OP right now with the burst at what it is. And as a paladin if a resto druid kept his partner alive while you let yours die, it doesn't mean he is OP and in need of a nerf. It might just mean he was better than you.

Instant clone (with NS)? You have an instant stun, instant blind, and a short-cast sheep along with some of the best burst healing in the game.

This is why Blizzard shouldn't listen to players to balance their game. Players never get beat. Its the inherent imbalance in the game that cost them the win.

Right....
There isn't a healer in the game that is OP right now with the burst at what it is. And as a paladin if a resto druid kept his partner alive while you let yours die, it doesn't mean he is OP and in need of a nerf. It might just mean he was better than you.

Instant clone (with NS)? You have an instant stun, instant blind, and a short-cast sheep along with some of the best burst healing in the game.

This is why Blizzard shouldn't listen to players to balance their game. Players never get beat. Its the inherent imbalance in the game that cost them the win.

Right....

Excluding everyone's ideas due to a couple of bad ones is a great policy.
[quote]
Druids are fine. You see Druids need all their tricks because they have nowhere NEAR the healing throughput of pally and shammy. I watch pally shammy streams and they get 150k heals with instants or very short cast like they're candy. Resto Druids can't get anywhere near that.

i so agree with this my hpally is not evn full geared wearing 85 cata pvp and can heal a max of 99k in one go.

my fully geared rdruid max regrowth is only a mere 118k and this is in TREE FORM.

i will srsly will be soo sad if blizz listens to Nahj's thread and remove symbiosis and nerff displacer. rdruids are fine.
Thanks for the replys all very good constructive talk for once! While I agree 1v1 and comparing just healer to healer restos are pretty close to every other healer as they dont have the big burst of a pally or shammy. Heres where I think restos are way above anyone else... when involved with a team that can peel even just a little for them, seems to me they are almost impossible to touch. So now your dps can't hit them so they have to switch to dps target, now its a mana battle and back to a point that wasn't brought up much....they never run out of mana you don't think thats big in 3's and rbg's? I have seen some pretty good rbg teams with 2 and even 3 resto druids on their teams, you think that would happen with any other healer? No i wouldn't. So to much ability? Not enough use of mana? discuss, thx
When people start realizing just how trainable Resto Shaman is with totem nerfs Resto Druids will reclaim their TBC title as top arena healer.

You heard it here.
Rdruids are fine. They've got a really high skill cap.

Switch targets on blooms and you'll do a lot better vs them.
I am not going to defend my class cause if I do the derps will follow

If you have an offensive dispeller, druids suck and our direct heals even with hots up are not even as good as other healers.

Our mobility is great, but most classes can keep up now with all the damn gap closers to most classes. We have control more than most, but once you are on it, we get smashed.

Until I get one intelligent post on why they are OP, then this thread is meh

I am having more fun playing my paladin at the moment cause it counters burst better than the druid.