Frost Mages just Faceroll every class.

Arenas
Prev 1 2 3 4 9 Next
and when they nerf the burst from mages, what will you find to complain about after that? mages are always whined about
12/05/2012 04:54 AMPosted by Megajambox
The game isn't balanced around solo encounters. Does frostbomb hit way to hard in 1v1's? Yes but since it is so easily dispelled you probably won't see a change made to this. Learn how to control mages in 3's/5's/rbg's and you won't have this problem.

u kno they put dispels on a cd now right?
12/05/2012 10:29 AMPosted by Restomania
Raw don't act like you actually have a noticible say in this Rofl. you are only arguing about this because you WANT frost mages to still be OP because you play the class cos it's OP. Only a true mage player would actually know what's wrong and agree to some points where nerfs are needed To their own class.

what? i been playing a mages since i started playing wow, and i barely pvp.

every class is gonna whine about a mage being op..

have you ever thought put your !@#$ing totem down, so your totem takes our deep freeze?do you know how many times i went against a shaman in arenas, they ghostwolf out of line of sight and healed like 50% health in 2 healing waves or whatever it is called? shamans op.

i have been hit for 100k+ lava burst..shamans op, i do get hit while hexed and still stay hexed..shamans op..

Now thats how stupid you kids sound.
i'm not suprised every anti mage player isn't upset. With DF being a 30-45s CD (can't remember) and Frost bomb being 6sec (CD based on Haste) and a Trinket being 2 mins. cleanse being 8s it doesn't help either way. if you counter the first Burst. it is ready within 30s-1m and if you think REALLY hard about it all. You will get hit by 2 DF's Before your trinket is even up, and you will most likely just get burned at the second DF.

are you saying classes do not have any defensive cd's?

if you get deep freezed and just sit there with your finger up your butt, that's your fault!

I die with glyphed barkskin on frm full hp to zero a lot of times in a deepfreeze
The game isn't balanced around solo encounters. Does frostbomb hit way to hard in 1v1's? Yes but since it is so easily dispelled you probably won't see a change made to this. Learn how to control mages in 3's/5's/rbg's and you won't have this problem.

you know dispel and frost bomb have the same cooldown right?
Do mages really dilute themselves into think that they're balanced or is this just a bunch of "don't nerf me bro"?

okkkkkkk so i need to dispel my teammate frm a cc. mage goes YES heals has no dispel i blow them up now. and this is ok?

there are lots of things to dispel and i might hav several things on me at once i dnt necessarily always dispel the one i want

okkkkkkk so i need to dispel my teammate frm a cc. mage goes YES heals has no dispel i blow them up now. and this is ok?

there are lots of things to dispel and i might hav several things on me at once i dnt necessarily always dispel the one i want

you are just having l2p issues.

when i play druids in arenas i am shut down.i always get cc'd..i am seriously cycloned until my partner is dead.

you just need to learn how to cc/interupt the mage.
12/05/2012 10:52 AMPosted by Raw
Raw don't act like you actually have a noticible say in this Rofl. you are only arguing about this because you WANT frost mages to still be OP because you play the class cos it's OP. Only a true mage player would actually know what's wrong and agree to some points where nerfs are needed To their own class.

have you ever thought put your !@#$ing totem down, so your totem takes our deep freeze?do you know how many times i went against a shaman in arenas, they ghostwolf out of line of sight and healed like 50% health in 2 healing waves or whatever it is called? shamans op.

i have been hit for 100k+ lava burst..shamans op, i do get hit while hexed and still stay hexed..shamans op..

The more you post, the more we can tell that you are in fact a moron that knows nothing.

You said "when you go against shaman in arenas" and yet you dont even have the 1550 achievement... I smell a liar.

In the same sentence he also says "I barely pvp" then stop posting on the damn arena forums cause you have ZERO idea what we're talking about dumbass.
12/05/2012 11:03 AMPosted by Stylis

The more you post, the more we can tell that you are in fact a moron that knows nothing.

You said "when you go against shaman in arenas" and yet you dont even have the 1550 achievement... I smell a liar.

In the same sentence he also says "I barely pvp" then stop posting on the damn arena forums cause you have ZERO idea what we're talking about dumbass.

you make yourself look stupid.I didn't know "barely" meant i never pvp.

yes i conquest cap every week, and i didn't know you can't do arenas without having the 1550 achievement.

You are just a typical scrub that comes on the forums crying a class is op because you do not know how to play your class and you get !@#$ted on.You could always message the paly yaboy from my guild and ask him for lessons, he is pretty good and beats mages all the time is duels.
[quote][quote]

lol im not a good player but u hav no right to say that to me, when i get 1550 on almost any class with my eyes closed jus cappin pts.
[quote][quote]

lol im not a good player but u hav no right to say that to me, when i get 1550 on almost any class with my eyes closed jus cappin pts.

then why is you rbg rating 500? stop kidding yourself.

then why is you rbg rating 500? stop kidding yourself.

open up achs > pvp > rated battlegrounds.

but rbgs ar simple and a joke anyways
Im going to stop feeding the troll, cause Raw is obviously trolling... he can't be that stupid.

The point I am getting at with pointing out that you dont even have the achievement to back up anything you have to say against the fact that mages are a bit over the top at the moment. You wont admit it but the rest of us that you know, actually arena's (well, I dont anymore) know that mages are in fact a bit over the top at the moment.
Im going to stop feeding the troll, cause Raw is obviously trolling... he can't be that stupid.

The point I am getting at with pointing out that you dont even have the achievement to back up anything you have to say against the fact that mages are a bit over the top at the moment. You wont admit it but the rest of us that you know, actually arena's (well, I dont anymore) know that mages are in fact a bit over the top at the moment.

i find it hard to believe, because mages are so op but yet i cannot beat most hunters and spriest.

and i'm sure this goes for most mages too.
Pls stop feeding the troll (Raw). Just stop pls.

To Raw, go to mages forums, theres a lot ( i mean a lot) of mages that will teach u how to be good in pvp & will also tell you that Mages are OP compared to other classes they play. These players are waaaaaayy better than you. If you still dont listen to them then i dont know what to tell you.
12/05/2012 08:54 AMPosted by Raw
i'm not suprised every anti mage player isn't upset. With DF being a 30-45s CD (can't remember) and Frost bomb being 6sec (CD based on Haste) and a Trinket being 2 mins. cleanse being 8s it doesn't help either way. if you counter the first Burst. it is ready within 30s-1m and if you think REALLY hard about it all. You will get hit by 2 DF's Before your trinket is even up, and you will most likely just get burned at the second DF.

are you saying classes do not have any defensive cd's?

if you get deep freezed and just sit there with your finger up your butt, that's your fault!

rofl rofl rofl
Pls stop feeding the troll (Raw). Just stop pls.

To Raw, go to mages forums, theres a lot ( i mean a lot) of mages that will teach u how to be good in pvp & will also tell you that Mages are OP compared to other classes they play. These players are waaaaaayy better than you. If you still dont listen to them then i dont know what to tell you.

i can honestly say hunters are the most op class pvp wise.

a mage cannot beat a decent hunter.Ask any mage you know.