Darkmoon Rabbit - 20kg

Pet Battles
I am staring down a Darkmoon Rabbit on the AH for 20k.

I have 40k.

This seems an uncommonly good price... will I regret buying it?
Not bad, depending on server. If you raid it, you have a 1/40 chance. People pay more for 1/10.

Also, your thread title should be labelled "Rabbit achieves impossible weight gain". It can't be more than 1-2kg at most (or a nanoscopic amount of mass, given it's composed of pixels and electrons).
Hardy har har.

Undermine journal puts it 30k under the median, so...

"Geranamo."
I would say good price, no matter what server ive been on I havent seen less than 50k for it and generally i see for 80-100k
Sorry I didnt even answer your question. Will you regret buying it? Are you a pet collector that needs ALL the pets? Do you battle pets and need a Rabbit for certain fights? I know I use one for my Earth Pandaren Elemental fight. Soooo I wouldnt regret it, I hope those two questions help you answer if you will or not...
I was lucky enough to get my mine from a friend who won it at a raid we did. i wouldn't regret having paid 20k for it. It is one of my more used pets.
Buy it! for all of us who may never see this pet, you buy it! I only have 30k And I would buy it in a heartbeat.
You'll never see it for that cheap ever again.
I paid 60 on my server and regretted it in the short term, but as time has passed and I've made more gold, I've gotten over it.

I find this true of every major gold purchase I've made in WoW. (Which is usually a pet or mount).

You always make more gold and get over it. And the sting eventually wears off.

As it happens I'd love to have paid 20k.
I'd say it's a very good price considering I bought mine for 100k. My main server is low pop and there's maybe one up every two months or so :/ I'd snatch that baby up.
Depends on your luck with pets, & if you have any buddies that might help you with the drop.

I'm very hesitant to buy it myself knowing I could possibly get it myself, or that it will drop in price within days of me buying one. -_-
i would say 20k is ridiculously underpriced.
I bought one for 20K, then sold them a DMF for 25K, then got one from the next raid. I have been lucky.

I doubt you'll have a fast sale at 100K or around that mark. You really only want it if you have to have the pets now :3.
It's not underpriced. Pets are generally overpriced in AHs.

Though I did manage to get mine for 30K from someone..
12/06/2012 02:33 PMPosted by Jüne
It's not underpriced.

12/06/2012 02:33 PMPosted by Jüne
Though I did manage to get mine for 30K

12/06/2012 11:38 AMPosted by Alicè

wut
June doesn't math.

Buy the rabbit, and leave this thread to rest >:3.
12/06/2012 02:58 PMPosted by Crimsonmage

I bought the rabbit ten minutes after I made the thread, you're the ones that keep posting!

Not my fault they don't let you close threads.
12/06/2012 02:38 PMPosted by Hearus
It's not underpriced.

Though I did manage to get mine for 30K

wut

DMR sells for 100K-150K on my realm -overpriced.

DMR sells for 20K on OP's realm-underpriced according to Nomm.

I did manage to get mine for 30K -not because I think it worth 30K but I simply just had the extra gold to spend on it.

Clear?
June doesn't math.

doesn't -do- math.

Verb added.