I demand a refund! (When the (real) world ends)

General Discussion
Finally time. Time to play WoW nonstop.

*Laptop battery dies*

Noooooooooo!
the world isnt gonna end
Finally time. Time to play WoW nonstop.

*Laptop battery dies*

Noooooooooo!

+10 for the reference.
My account subscription expires 3 whole days AFTER the world ends. I want a refund on those 3 days so I can actually spend the money on something I can use!

Thank you

Let's see if the world ends first and then if it does, we can discuss options. ;)

That Sir was awesome.

If I could +1 Thumbs up you I would
My account subscription expires 3 whole days AFTER the world ends. I want a refund on those 3 days so I can actually spend the money on something I can use!

Thank you

Let's see if the world ends first and then if it does, we can discuss options. ;)

You know the difference between heaven and hell for a wow player?
TBC & Cata

Blizzard has already developed technology to telepathically link our minds with theirs so they can rule us after the world ends just like they rule us via WoW now.

If it wasn't for you meddling kids, we would have pulled it off too!

I love you.
Pretty sure the world is not going to end..although..... :-)

"Sub-creatures! Gozer the Gozerian, Gozer the Destructor, Volguus Zildrohar, the Traveller has come! Choose and perish!"

"Choose! Choose the form of the Destructor!"

"It's the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man."
12/05/2012 10:52 AMPosted by Vynistra

But Neth!
If the world DOES end, think of all the excitement and thrilling adventures he will not have been able to experience with that $1.50 :(

If the world were to end money would be useless, there'd be no more world.
I told my boss if the world ended I might be a little late for work that day.

"Sub-creatures! Gozer the Gozerian, Gozer the Destructor, Volguus Zildrohar, the Traveller has come! Choose and perish!"

id be eating that thing till i filled my belly :o!
12/05/2012 10:49 AMPosted by Phaedra
The Mayans didn't have leap years....

Which is a minor detail compared to the fact that they couldn't predict the future.

Now there's something you don't see everyday.
Force Majeure.

Blizzard shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting from causes outside the reasonable control of Blizzard, including without limitation, acts of God, war, terrorism, riots, embargoes, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, strikes, or shortages of transportation facilities, fuel, energy, labor or materials.

Blizzard has already developed technology to telepathically link our minds with theirs so they can rule us after the world ends just like they rule us via WoW now.

We can't take any chances. Quick, someone get a bucket of water to put out the fire! /ducks

And their dog too
pennies in heaven ?
12/05/2012 11:12 AMPosted by Appi
.. their calendar ends.. why?

Because they ran out of space on the rock.
Huh, I thought the "leap year" excuse was squashed. The Gregorian Calendar and the Mayan long-count calendar are set up and used differently. Here's a brief video that explains it:

http://youtu.be/wpYtLcRKuPk?t=1m25s

It's a response video to another video of his. The first half of it is him making corrections to his previous video which talks about the same subject and is also brief (little more than two minutes). You can watch it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcc_KAhwpa0

If you're still curious or confused about how leap years works, he talks about it in another video, here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xX96xng7sAE
every year the calender ends and repeats, and how MANY times was thw world spose to end before now?

was it not 1999/2000 and other years before that time, its been predicted so many times now and have all be proven false
12/05/2012 10:53 AMPosted by Dwarriorpo
The world BEGINS. Beginning of enlightenment and the golden age. People waking up and seeing what has been done to them for thousands of years and not accepting it any more. Release of the REAL technology. Reunion with the rest of our species, etc.

I remember when I was crazy.

For a while, I could reliably if randomly predict what the responses to my forum posts would be, while the thread was loading.

I could also force dice to return the result I wanted.

Sometimes I wonder if I hallucinated the latter. Actually, this is the first time I've wondered that. So many other things turned out to be hallucinations... or at least that's my guess now that I'm mostly sane.

The screams I heard out my window at night... Yet I did nothing. Gods, I hope those were just hallucinations...