DK Race

Death Knight
I am back, again, to ask, between Night Elf and Human, which race would be best for Frost Death Knights? I am more racial than the abilites, however, I hear human would be better for Frost and Nelf for Blood. Is there a difference?
Nelf have dodge and Humans have expertise.

therefore

Nelfs are good for blood
Humans are good for frost or UH
honestly i wouldn't discount worgen either. we get a sprint racial which for dps is awesome. crit is kind of meh for frost but whatevs, the sprint makes up for it.
I'm a draenei for the 1% hit and the heal. But I do double duty as a dps and a tank. Worgen offers crit. Expertise as a racial loses it's value when that weapon type is not an option. The exception to that rule is likely a mutilate rogue and being a gnome.
I understand that Nelf is good for Blood and Human for Frost, I am saying is there a HUGE difference, such as if I make a Nelf Frost, am I totally screwed?
12/05/2012 03:38 PMPosted by Worent
I understand that Nelf is good for Blood and Human for Frost, I am saying is there a HUGE difference, such as if I make a Nelf Frost, am I totally screwed?

No
Unless then your talking PvP then yes, the double dps trinket on a human can be a massive damage boost. Other then that, na not really just play what you like more.

Gnomes for Hunters!
nelf frost is the one dk race with a threat dump.

Has saved my !@#$ many times over the years.
We talking PvP or PvE? For PvP go Human. For PvE go Worgen or Draenei.
Orc.