Loser, FREAK

New Player Help and Guides
Hi im new and peeps keep making fun of my avatar they say things like what you read in the title any suggestions?????
Are they saying things in these forums or in the game? Is this your only character?
I'm not really sure what to say to this. It seems you just started the game, maybe you found some random idiots that were making fun of you. I wouldn't take it too seriously. If you're just started the game I would suggest you focus more on understanding the world around you then other random snide comments.
Ignore them but if they're doing it way too excessively, then report them.
thanks for the help mormon and varj ill just try to brush them off
They might be picking on your character's name because it's not an allowed name. It's a violation of the "no phrases" rule, so you might want to reroll the character (since it's low enough level you can regain it quickly).
what do you mean no phrases? almost all avatars ive seen have some sort of phrase or real words in their name
12/05/2012 12:33 PMPosted by Cowpunhere
what do you mean no phrases? almost all avatars ive seen have some sort of phrase or real words in their name

Names cannot contain a phrase or partial sentence, per the naming rules. "Cowpunhere" is a phrase...and honestly not that creative of a name in the first place.

Here's the link (Restricted section):
https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/naming-policy
12/05/2012 12:33 PMPosted by Cowpunhere

Some are pushing the envelope and some just haven't been reported yet.

I can't see what realm you are playing on, RP realms tend to self-enforce the naming policies pretty ruthlessly.
Ohhhhh no my name isnt a phrase its pronounced coe-pyoon-harry it just popped into my mind, though I do see how ppl can mistake it for "cow pun here"
No, it's a phrase. Regardless of how you pronounce it in your head, other English speakers do read that as "Cow pun here". When you write or type something down, it's your audience's reaction that counts, not what you intended to convey with the words you choose to write.

Best to reroll, wait for a forced name change, or get used to the static other players will give you.
K ill make a new avatar
Uh oh...
12/05/2012 12:40 PMPosted by Cowpunhere
Ohhhhh no my name isnt a phrase its pronounced coe-pyoon-harry it just popped into my mind, though I do see how ppl can mistake it for "cow pun here"

This guy's good.