Gurubashi Arena chest isn't spawning.

Customer Support
I've been going to the Gurubashi Arena nearly every day at 3 P.M. Realm Time (4 P.M. IRL), 6 P.M, and 9 P.M. Nothing spawns, Short John Mithril doesn't do a thing. I've tried waiting for 30 minutes afterwards, but nothing happens. I can see the NPC's and everything. I don't believe I'm phased, I'll check in a second..
What should I do?
The time that realm events happened has changed, as of patch 5.1.

The Gurubashi Arena event is, I believe, part of those changes:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7200062357

This would, therefore, not be a bug.
"Passion has overthrown tyrants and freed prisoners and slaves. Passion has brought justice where there was savagery. Passion has created freedom where there was nothing but fear. Passion has helped souls rise from the ashes of their horrible lives and build something better, stronger, more beautiful." -- Harry Dresden
It doesn't say anything about a Gurubashi time change in there.

DMF deathmatch hasn't moved from its usual time, there's no reason why Gurubashi would have been changed.
12/05/2012 02:41 PMPosted by Nobully

No it doesn't, but that doesn't mean it wasn't affected. It may just have been missed in the original post. I am working on getting more information about any possible changes to the times.

If it is a bug our Quality Assurance teams will be able to look into it.
Any news yet? Because I can't even see the NPC for it.
12/05/2012 02:48 PMPosted by Vrakthris

No it doesn't, but that doesn't mean it wasn't affected. It may just have been missed in the original post. I am working on getting more information about any possible changes to the times.

If it is a bug our Quality Assurance teams will be able to look into it.

Any word on what happened? i just went at 5.50am server and waited till 6.10 and there was no chest spawned?
are you in a phased version of Stranglethorn?
Do you have the Bwemba quest in your log? (or did you start it and abandon it?)
Did you check the time in Stranglethorn? Thanks to crz the realm time can change between zones.
i went yerter day from 2:30pm to 3:30pm and there wasno chest also was there no npc there axcept a tauren please let us know soon cus i really am in need of twinking a toon ty :)
yea im haveing the same problem went there on my lv 19 twink to get it been there several times at the spawn times and nothing spawned
They still haven't figured it out?
I wonder if it's something to do with cross realms. Might want to check every hour now >.>
They still haven't figured it out?
I wonder if it's something to do with cross realms. Might want to check every hour now >.>
Or, you know, check at midnight and every 3 hours Pacific time since that is what the events are set to.