New update, frustrating new feature.

Mobile Bug Report
I am hoping that this is a bug and can be easily fixed:

I downloaded the most recent update for the armory, and now every time I go to list an auction the auction timer resets to 24 hours when it used to have a memory of each item I listed, and because of that it always knew I wanted my auctions up for 48 hours.

This is extraordinarily frustrating because each morning when I list my auctions from work on my phone I cap out on the 200 listing limit (which sucks.. and I feel this also should be raised) and that means I need to go back and click to change the listing time to 48 hours EVERY time.. this is tedious and frustrating especially when I don't always remember to since I'm so used to it remembering, so when it ends the next day because it was at 24 hours that wastes auctions from my next days 200 limit.

Please put it back to how it was were it remembered the time listed you have used in the past for specific auctions or default the time listed to 48 hours, it would be very much appreciated.
We added a default duration setting in the Settings menu. You can change it there.

Looks like this was left out of the News for the Mobile Armory. Sorry about that.
12/06/2012 01:48 PMPosted by Wilebosk
We added a default duration setting in the Settings menu. You can change it there.

Amazing, thank you!