sub vs. assassination in pvp

Rogue
I like sub for s.dance obviously but I think assassination is better with way more consistant damage...what do YOU think?
I like sub but we need our dance bar back. WHY WAS IT EVEN REMOVED?
Sustain damage is !@#$ in PvP. BURST IS KING.
Sub shines in group pvp. The ability to stun 4+ players in a dance is very powerful at key moments. I do quite enjoy assas however, and use it for ganking/questing/randoms and occasionally is certain rbg maps/comps (like meatgrinders)
12/06/2012 09:24 AMPosted by Rebòund
i prefer playing assassination, however i play sub because it's a lot better atm
i like mut better cus it works better on ranged when you use shuriken toss the whole fight while you get kited cus of the poisons =D
Shadow Dance every minute is the best PvP cooldown you can get. Mut might be better certain duels but overall I'll take Sub over anything else any day.
12/06/2012 08:03 AMPosted by Mattee
I like sub but we need our dance bar back. WHY WAS IT EVEN REMOVED?

There is a workaround with Bartender. I don't remember where I found it, but I'm able to use different bars for Shadow Dance and stealth.
12/06/2012 08:01 AMPosted by Bootyshots
I like sub for s.dance obviously but I think assassination is better with way more consistant damage...what do YOU think?

We were in a bg together like a week ago, anyway assassin is 10x better because its not cooldown reliant as sub is(shadowdance)
<3 mut
id rather have the control from sub than the sustain from assassination.
12/08/2012 08:00 AMPosted by Pradalol
d rather have the control from sub than the sustain from assassination.
play a warrior , you can get both.... well 10 times better
12/08/2012 09:15 AMPosted by Destiria
d rather have the control from sub than the sustain from assassination.
play a warrior , you can get both.... well 10 times better

Nothing more frustrating when you kidney shot only to see a warrior shockwave with avatar/recklessness up.
I find assassination quite dull right now because of the wait between mutilates. And envenom only seems to be useful for its buff now, i feel like it did more damage before.

I love sub to death anyway so I'm not complaining.