Alliance Refuse to 1v1 since 2004

Ravenholdt
That returns for the intro screen of Defiance as well.

Seriously, LoK is easily the best argument for why video games are an artform.

.... I seriously haven't thought of that game in forever... Gonna have to go storage unit diving for the first one and play through again on my ps1. Thank you for taking me back to my childhood.
12/07/2012 01:46 AMPosted by Zmbieznya
.... I seriously haven't thought of that game in forever... Gonna have to go storage unit diving for the first one and play through again on my ps1. Thank you for taking me back to my childhood.

You should, from one all the way to five. The action, the voice acting, the plot, the music, and most of the boss battles, are all superb quality.
12/06/2012 07:47 PMPosted by Cayreth
Omni, you should read his entire sentence.

Ah, yeah. I read the whole sentence, I just didn't read the rest of the post.

I assumed his "apology" was equivalent to saying "Not to be rude but... [insert rude comment]" or "not to be racist but... [insert racist comment.]"

Hilariously, even removing two of my three points, he still fails at basic counting. And he was still bragging. Thanks for pointing out my mistake though.
12/07/2012 01:51 AMPosted by Darethy
You should, from one all the way to five. The action, the voice acting, the plot, the music, and most of the boss battles, are all superb quality.

Oh without a doubt. it's massively depressing that a bunch of people never played the first one. By far my absolute favorite. Hard to do with all of them compared. But I just honestly loved the storyline the most. But i all five were just mind blowing.... I want an hd collection of them now lol
Get along guys, or momma Marley will have to buy time and beat you all.
12/06/2012 10:32 PMPosted by Graycen
Blood DK's don't die dude.

Have you seen Demo locks lately?

12/06/2012 05:22 PMPosted by Omnilock
Even though I only play 4 toons.

You're the one that can't count. Check my Spy box in the lower right if you don't remember. Shadowflare was there with you as well as two hunters.

4+1=5 Demo locks
1+1=2 BM hunters

2+5=7 total.

EDIT: More gasoline to pour on the flames

http://imgur.com/HhMC6

Killing four warlocks each with a soulstone on is annoying as hell.
12/08/2012 02:06 PMPosted by Draxonicar

Yeah, they don't die easily either and have dumb survivability. But still, Blood DKs don't die.
12/08/2012 02:39 PMPosted by Graycen
Blood DKs don't die.

They die, it just takes an irrational amount of kiting and outmaneuvering. Possible, just not without exerting an exponential amount of effort in relation to theirs.
12/08/2012 02:39 PMPosted by Graycen

Yeah, they don't die easily either and have dumb survivability. But still, Blood DKs don't die.

After 5.1 Blood Death Knights are super easy to kill compared to pre-patch.

Death Strike sucks !@# for every spec now, it hurt Blood the most because Death Strike is their only method of damage/runic power generation/heal/absorbs.

Previously if you tried to burst down a Blood DK and didn't manage to kill him, his Death Strikes would heal and consequently absorb much larger amounts than normal because it either heals a flat % or 20% of damage taken in the past 5 seconds.

*Now* it will only ever heal that flat percentage and your absorbs will only ever be that flat percentage, occasionaly augmented by any scent of blood stacks you gain.

There is now absolutely no reason to just pop every cooldown and blow up Blood DKs now, since they gain nothing now. It used to require a bit of setup and gradual sustained damage to bring them down or they'd just spike heal back up, but because that was too hard for warriors and BM hunters they made it so you can just treat them like any other class and mash your cooldown macro and press 1 a lot.

As far as Frost and Unholy go, Death Strike is $%^-. Its 2 runes for 7% of your HP on the squishiest class in the game with no escape mechanisms.

If for some reason you didn't just swap to the DK and 2 shot him, Frost and Unholy can still *!@# damage and multidoting is basically the only thing we do better than warriors atm, but there's no case where they should be alive long enough to get their $%^- off.
12/08/2012 02:56 PMPosted by Draxonicar

After 5.1 Blood Death Knights are super easy to kill compared to pre-patch.

Death Strike sucks !@# for every spec now, it hurt Blood the most because Death Strike is their only method of damage/runic power generation/heal/absorbs.

Previously if you tried to burst down a Blood DK and didn't manage to kill him, his Death Strikes would heal and consequently absorb much larger amounts than normal because it either heals a flat % or 20% of damage taken in the past 5 seconds.

*Now* it will only ever heal that flat percentage and your absorbs will only ever be that flat percentage, occasionaly augmented by any scent of blood stacks you gain.

There is now absolutely no reason to just pop every cooldown and blow up Blood DKs now, since they gain nothing now. It used to require a bit of setup and gradual sustained damage to bring them down or they'd just spike heal back up, but because that was too hard for warriors and BM hunters they made it so you can just treat them like any other class and mash your cooldown macro and press 1 a lot.

As far as Frost and Unholy go, Death Strike is $%^-. Its 2 runes for 7% of your HP on the squishiest class in the game with no escape mechanisms.

If for some reason you didn't just swap to the DK and 2 shot him, Frost and Unholy can still *!@# damage and multidoting is basically the only thing we do better than warriors atm, but there's no case where they should be alive long enough to get their $%^- off.

Death Knight's are fine, the only thing frost or unholy needs is a bit of survivability, they still do insane damage (just live through CDs and you're fine).

I don't even honestly count blood DK as a real spec. Blood DK's may of gotten nerfed but they still don't die, you can still death strike heal to full... Or if that fails, AMS, IBF, Lichborne heal up to full, Pet sac, kite etc. Blood DK's still don't die.
12/09/2012 12:28 AMPosted by Graycen
Blood DK's still don't die.

Hell no they don't. I went the full 25 min in an arena against a very well geared blood. Yeah, i can get them down to at least 25% of their health after a while, but i can't get them to die usually. but on another note, he couldn't kill me. so i guess it is what it is.
You're the one that can't count. Check my Spy box in the lower right if you don't remember. Shadowflare was there with you as well as two hunters.

4+1=5 Demo locks
1+1=2 BM hunters

2+5=7 total.

Actually your Spybox CLAIMS 5 Warlocks, 3 Hunters, a priest and a DK. So, that would be trying to claim 2v10. And it still doesn't take into account how many "random" horde were in the area to 'help'.

All of which is to say, it doesn't really prove anything.

Edit: At least with my addon, I can show a timestamped entry of how many people were actually doing damage to ME, personally at any given time. Which still wouldn't show players who were in the fight healing or otherwise not damaging me, but I can prove who was in combat range by simply doing a "last seen" filter.
12/08/2012 02:50 PMPosted by Alibor
Possible, just not without exerting an exponential amount of effort in relation to theirs.

http://laboratorium.net/archive/2006/06/24/todays_usage_gripe_exponentially

I do maths for a living and you, sir, are bothering me with your usage of the term "exponential".
12/09/2012 10:20 AMPosted by Cayreth
I do maths for a living and you, sir, are bothering me with your usage of the term "exponential".

I'll have you know I got a 100% in third grade english class, so I think I know what I'm talking about.
12/09/2012 02:22 PMPosted by Alibor

I'll have you know I got a 100% in third grade english class, so I think I know what I'm talking about.

It's about to go down.
Actually your Spybox CLAIMS 5 Warlocks, 3 Hunters, a priest and a DK. So, that would be trying to claim 2v10. And it still doesn't take into account how many "random" horde were in the area to 'help'.

All of which is to say, it doesn't really prove anything.

I don't know what wonderful drugs you are on but I would very much like if you would share them.

At no point did I ever claim that
1. There were no more Horde in the area besides me and Mazzle
2. It was a fair fight.
3. I was bragging about any skill on my part.

I simply posted a few screenshots of me killing Omnilock because he's a *%#!%!%* and it was funny. I then corrected him when he thought I was saying that all five warlocks were his.

The only thing I ever tried to prove was that we killed Omnilock a bunch of times, to which these screenshots are already plenty enough. Multiboxing Demonology Warlocks is annoying and killing them should be considered a public service.

http://i.imgur.com/CHlrQ.jpg
12/09/2012 05:50 PMPosted by Draxonicar
The only thing I ever tried to prove was that we killed Omnilock a bunch of times, to which these screenshots are already plenty enough.

Actually, all you're proving is that you've found him dead. =\ There is no proof of your actually killing him.
12/09/2012 05:50 PMPosted by Draxonicar
Multiboxing Demonology Warlocks is annoying and killing them should be considered a public service.

Hah! That made me chuckle.

12/09/2012 07:04 PMPosted by Oolaki
Actually, all you're proving is that you've found him dead. =\ There is no proof of your actually killing him.

Also made me chuckle.

Thanks, guys. Chuckles and smoiles all 'round!
12/09/2012 05:40 PMPosted by Graycen

It's about to go down.

With me, it only goes up.