I play WoW because...

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 6 Next

Yeah, but with or without pants?

A robe. WoW is often very nice in a cozy robe.

naked usaly does the trick for me
I play WoW because my laptop is the only entertainment I bring with me to college.
Friends, achievements and to see what happens next!
12/05/2012 09:19 AMPosted by Nethaera

You should just go full nude. Much more comfortable.
I play WoW because it's an escape from the real world. In real life i'm somewhat unaccomplished and have little to no motivation on improving the situation.

Im naturally good at every video game I play so i accomplish things in video games to make up for what I do not in real ife.

there, I said it. Almost felt sorry for myself there for a second. almost
Stretchy pants.

That is all.

Yeah, but with or without pants?

The inventor of the Snuggie was a WoW player.

A blanket that covers my entire body and allows my hands to be free to push buttons?

BRILLIANT!
...i have no life

A blanket that covers my entire body and allows my hands to be free to push buttons?

BRILLIANT!

^^^^^
I play WoW because I can't NOT play WoW. Every time I think I've quit for good, I end up getting sucked back in!
Time killer, something to do when it's cold out/weeknights.
I play WoW because it's a great way to socialize with my best internet pals :)
I play because... LOOK AT MY SWIRLY HAMMERS!!! Look at the LIGHT shooting out from my FRAKING ANGEL WINGS that make demons and evil doers run, run away!!!

Also, it's cheep and I get to hang out with my friends.

Oh! And did I mention *THROWS LIGHTENING HAMMER OF LIGHT ON THE GROUND* that I have hammers and light and I am POWERFUL LIKE A GOD'S OWN AVENGER!!!!

Yeah... that's pretty much why I play.
I play WoW because I enjoy the game. Even when trying out different mmo's I come back to this one. Ever since Mists came out I have been playing much more since there is now more to do for people like me who do not raid (burnt out from a past mmo), such as the Pet-Battles, Harvest Moon style farming & dailies.

I will admit I was never a fan of the questing in WoW back when I started in the Burning Crusade. The Blood Elf area was fine but once you left and wen't to the "old world" it was not that enjoyable. However I really liked the zones and how different they looked from each other. When Cata launched I enjoyed the questing more but did not like how a lot of the zones were torn apart.

Some of the things I like to do when playing: Leveling alts/questing, crafting, Archeology, Pet-Battles & Dungeons. Once my Warlock &/or Paladin hits level 86 I will be doing a lot of the Farming and do whatever dailies that are available as I level up.

I have also been thinking about getting into a casual raiding group. Though with my health issues I may have to use LFR but I really don't want to. Or maybe I will just group up with people to do the old raids so that I can see them at least once.

I hope Blizzard adds more stuff for non raiders/pvpers in the future. Even though it is just "fluff", it gives more reasons to log on. :)

naked usaly does the trick for me

socks as a bare minimum!
I play WoW because it gives me a place to destress after a work day, and beat the !@#$ out of murlocs.
... it keeps me outta prison.
I want to know how it ends, so I keep playing.

BRILLIANT!

I may have to amend my letter to Sha Claus to ask for a Warcraft Snuggie.

Because those need to exist.

As to the topic?

It started as a way to pass a very unhappy winter, and turned into a regular hobby, and eventually, into a way to connect with folks all over the place.