Who is your favorite blue?

General Discussion
Prev 1 7 8 9 30 Next
Zarhym and Bashiok! no morning is complete without a good does of light humor/trolling from the friendly blues

I also really like Daxx but all of them seem great to me

Also ghostcrawler has some hilarious responses to qqers so +1 to that

I hover. I lurk. I watch. And occasionally come out of the box when I hear my name. You can't get rid of me that easily. ;-)

I always wonder why blues make those creepy noses on their smilies.

:o)

That one creeps me out the most. The nose... It watches you, man.
The correct answer is: Block.

Hopefully, someone else will remember...
Seriously, has no one mentioned Kaivax yet?

KAIVAX FOR PRESIDENT.
12/05/2012 06:03 PMPosted by Bornakk
You have over 10k achievement points and you're not a gnome, compliment accepted.

Ummmm... wut?
I like Daxx since he is fun and is cool, also refer to this post.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6933875409?page=3#58
Tseric, hands down.
If we're counting all Blizzard devs then I'd have to say Tigole (Jeff Caplan) and Furor (Alex Afriasbi) who are basically responsible for my WoW addiction (Tigole for annoucing via LoS's blog that he was going to work for Blizzard on their "new MMO" and Furor for effectively ending my EQ career with his "Why wow is better" post on the FoH board ( before he went to work for Blizzard).

Counting actual Blues; GC without a doubt. I always had respect for the man but the MoP beta theorycrafting thread should be a "how to" for MMO developers interacting with their playerbase.

Of the CM's: Zar, its like hearing it from another player and Daxx for just being awesome! :)
Love Zar's snark. So entertaining <3
Me.

I'm my favorite.
My favorite blue is B02, Robin's Egg Blue. Oh, you mean a person.

I enjoy working with everyone on Community Team. Is 'all teh blues' a valid answer?

Completely off topic, but was that a Mel Brooks 2000-Year-Old Man reference?
Tseric and Caydiem. :D

12/05/2012 05:28 PMPosted by Ulvr
I am going to go with Bashiok for a number of reasons - but just mostly as I thik the tone is always quite good, which creates a fair and approachable type of feeling. (Not that we really can approach blues - but it feels that way anyway.)

All the CM's are cool, but yeah, I like Bashiok. A lot of what he says is just his thoughts and opinions as a person and player. He gets a lot of flak for it, and people like to read a lot into what he says, but I think it's cool.
I have no favorites. I hate everyone equally.
Me.

I'm my favorite.

*Hugs*

One question though what exactly are you suppose to be? Some kind of demon?
I say imp!

*Hugs*

One question though what exactly are you suppose to be? Some kind of demon?
I say imp!

i thought they were called fallen or something? maybe they are all rolled into imps for warcraft?
Me.

I'm my favorite.

You are also my favorite for the way you handled D3 release, no sarcasm or trolling, I am being 100% serious, I absolutely loved reading your trollish posts in the forums.
12/05/2012 06:03 PMPosted by Bornakk

This.

Good boy.

12/05/2012 05:24 PMPosted by Yubz
Bornakk

You have over 10k achievement points and you're not a gnome, compliment accepted.

You're off my Christmas List!

D8 Just for that, Daxx is now my favorite.