Power Word: Serenity Now!

Priest
Prev 1 13 14 15 26 Next
12/12/2012 07:35 AMPosted by Tsilyi
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824009255

Kawaii desu ne!?

But in all seriousness, nice monitor and price.
yeah it's a really good price. i might not be able to pass it up. i'm weak when it comes to that kind of thing.

e:

http://www.thesecretworld.com/news/subscription_no_longer_required

what i want to say is, i remember playing TSW beta with stuffy and we both agreed that the game was really fun to play with a few people, but that it would be really hard to justify the subscription if it wasn't your main game. personally i think this would be a really great game to have around and pick up with a small group of people for actual RP and cool quest design. the questing varies from your average kill quest to actual search and discovery (which are probably my favorite, because they require the use of many different resources and *gasp* your brain!)

now that it doesn't require a sub...
Had to factory reset phone. If you have my number, send a text so I can readd you because ugh. All contacts gone.
The things I would do for Kyllie's number.
I have Kyllie's number.
I have Kerias' number.
Things I would do for Kyllie's number: literally anything.

Literally.

Anything.
Things I would do for Kyllie's number: literally anything.

Literally.

Anything.

Kyllie gives you her phone number in a folded piece of paper. Before you can look at it, the wind blows it towards a cliff. As you run after it, you hear a cat meowing in distress. It's hanging off the side of the cliff and it's grip is failing. You can only save one. If you try to get Kyllie's number from her again, she will immediately be involved in a freak accident in which a pot falls out of the sky and puts her in a coma. Which do you save?
Save the cat, duh. Friendships are nice but cats provide 12-18 years of unconditional love.

Also, yay for me being a pest cause I hadn't gotten a call back for the new job I was told I was going to get another call for to set up a second interview, so I kept sending emails to the one supervisor only to get an email this morning saying that she had sent my application to the wrong director and apologized for it, and that I would be getting a call soon.

YAY FOR BEING PESTY!
Pets don't love you.
12/12/2012 10:01 AMPosted by Nixxe
a pot falls out of the sky and puts her in a coma

why does this actually seem like something that could happen?
It would probably be something more like "She trips and smacks herself in the forehead with a cast iron skillet"
12/12/2012 11:05 AMPosted by Kyllie
It would probably be something more like "She trips and smacks herself in the forehead with a cast iron skillet"

Stop dat
pp. 176 of the hobbit get at me bro
12/12/2012 11:02 AMPosted by Iapetus
a pot falls out of the sky and puts her in a coma

why does this actually seem like something that could happen?

I'm a great author.
I should reread the Hobbit.

Heck, I should reread the Trilogy too.

@Nixxe: Save the cat. You won't even have to try to get Kyllie's number again. Your love of cats will be so apparent that it just magically appears in your phone/address book.
12/12/2012 10:01 AMPosted by Nixxe
Kyllie gives you her phone number in a folded piece of paper. Before you can look at it, the wind blows it towards a cliff. As you run after it, you hear a cat meowing in distress. It's hanging off the side of the cliff and it's grip is failing. You can only save one. If you try to get Kyllie's number from her again, she will immediately be involved in a freak accident in which a pot falls out of the sky and puts her in a coma. Which do you save?

I said I'd do anything, so I'd be obligated to sacrifice the cat.
Save the cat, kill it, skin it, make a cushiony piece of headgear that can withstand the impact of a cast-iron pot, and give it to Kyllie for Christmas in exchange for her number.

Checkmate.
12/12/2012 10:08 AMPosted by Rapsidy
cats

12/12/2012 10:08 AMPosted by Rapsidy
unconditional love

I've never gotten that vibe, even from the nicest ones. There's always been strict conditions.
And that's how you know you can trust them.