Glyph of the Chameleon Idea

Druid
Posted this in general and was instructed to move it here. Since there is no 'move', I'll just repost. But I hate spamming. Anyways:

What if instead of just changing your color, this glyph was castable on any cat or bear beast. Once cast on them, your form of that type would assume the appearance of the target.

For example:
If I cast is on Loque'nahak, hunter tamed or wild, then my kitty form would look like loque.
If I cast it on a bear up in Winterspring, my bear form would be all white.

I think this would give druids a ton of customization options since we never get to see our armor in these forms.

What do you think?

EDIT: Apologies if this has been thought up and recommended before. I did not find it. If there is already a thread for this, point me to it! :)
What do you think?

EDIT: Apologies if this has been thought up and recommended before. I did not find it. If there is already a thread for this, point me to it! :)

What I think is that I would totally use this to troll people...take the form of a cat or bear from the area, and when a hordie tries questing, OH LOOK IT'S A DRUID WHOOPS!

Which is to say: Yes. This is a Good Idea™.
Yes, this sounds magnificent.
That sounds really fun. Could go for treant and boomkin forms too--there's only recolors out there, but it would still follow the customization idea. Or even castable on fish/sharks/manta rays for aquatic form.

Even if it's just cat/bear form it sounds fun though.