PVP Weapon Question

Warrior
Hello, I'm able to buy the Conquest 2hander this week, however i already have the raid finder starshatter. I was wondering if i should get some other conquest armor before getting the pvp 2hander. Here is my armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/firetree/Pawkalolo/simple

Thank you!
Get the weapon. It has around 5k PvP power and would increase your damage a lot.
Even though starshatter give more strength and has more dps?
PVP power is king for PVP
12/06/2012 01:44 PMPosted by Theodorr
PVP power is king for PVP

^^^

I was using RF starshatter myself until I could get the points for Malevolent weapon. Trust me, get the bloody weapon. It. Is. Worth it.
Now after the 5.1 patch boost to PvP power on weapons the two don't even compare. Even S12 Elite would trump Heroic Star Shatter and Shink'la
PvP Power > Strength
Always.
Does PVP Power come into play when you fight another player in the open world, or just in battlegrounds and arenas?
Any player, any time. The only differences in arenas and battlegrounds are the ability to use every cooldown and combat mechanics like changing specs/glyphs/gear.

In the open world, you might want to consider your PVE weapon as it is extremely hard to have an open air battle without pulling a mob or two (in most zones.)
Ok awesome. Now since i got it, is it worth upgrading or should i fill out more malev armor first before considering to upgrade it?
Y'all make me so jelly.. My warrior is still a baby :(
12/07/2012 02:12 PMPosted by Pawkalolo
Ok awesome. Now since i got it, is it worth upgrading or should i fill out more malev armor first before considering to upgrade it?

Upgrade it immediately.