@Ravenholdt

Ravenholdt
so how many people are from florida? just moved here & wondering where the gamers at? ^_^
<drawls> A lot of us appear to be from Jawja or Texas... or... <whispers> Californyuh. We don't rightly 'cotton' to all y'all 'swamp babies' down thayah.

Same goes fuh Miss'ippi and Lousie-anna. <sniffs>

;)
mmmhmm welll ty for reply ^_^
I know about seven people on here that are from CO including myself, some family members, and a couple friends. So Colorado is representing ourselves.
Texas has a comparatively high population, so I would estimate that a large number of players hail from Texas.

Same with Florida, California, and New York.
I'm from Florida
Only two things come from Florida: manatees and Fark headlines.

There may be more, but I can't remember what they are at the moment.
12/07/2012 06:32 AMPosted by Saturn
I am Hot in Cleveland, here.

Is it steaming?

Maryland here, although I'm not native to the state.
Louisvillian.
12/07/2012 01:34 AMPosted by Zmbieznya
I know about seven people on here that are from CO including myself, some family members, and a couple friends. So Colorado is representing ourselves.

I'm from Colorado too!
Err I'm from Ontario. Suprised there hasn't been another Canadian yet!
All the Arizon..-ians stand up.. Yeah!
South Carolinian, then met wife and was exiled to Georgia. I plan to return home in a box before she moves there...
12/08/2012 12:10 AMPosted by Kilgorr

There are more than a few Canadians here. A fairly large portion of them are from Nova Scotia as well, I think.

I think I'm one of the very few Kentuckians (*shudders* I hate calling myself that) and I don't think I've ever met another Louisvillian here.
I've lived in Florida for most of my life, but I wasn't born there, and I escaped the South altogether for university.
12/08/2012 12:10 AMPosted by Kilgorr

Rondo's probably busy blazing it up with the Coloradans.
12/08/2012 08:55 AMPosted by Lukar
I think I'm one of the very few Kentuckians (*shudders* I hate calling myself that) and I don't think I've ever met another Louisvillian here.

Hey you guys make good sluggers.

I just meant I'm suprised I'm the first Canadian to post, since we're so numerous. Met one other Ontarian in trade chat, and my guild has a few New Brunswickers
<~~~ Hell-Illinois