New to the forums/Battlenet

New Player Help and Guides
So, what is that symbol that looks like a green shoe? {High heels} It's green, and like, I don't know how to say it. So, what is it called?
Going to guess it has a little wing on it?

That would be an indicator on your map that a flight point is available.
Where on the site is it? I'm not sure what you're talking about.

Join the Conversation

Return to Forum