Buff Mages

Mage
You should probably buff mages v. warriors
Why? Warriors are still one of the easiest targets for Mages (specially Fire). lol

I'm much more concerned about Hunters and Demonology Warlocks.
Yes. Please allow Frost Mages to be able to get an addition proc of brain freeze to match the double proc of finger frost. That would be awesome.

Also letting us self-heal would be fantastic as well. Or maybe have your pet heal us. Thats a good one. Since mages are so already OP as it is already. Lets make them more OP.

I like it!
12/06/2012 02:29 PMPosted by Darkiablo
Yes. Please allow Frost Mages to be able to get an addition proc of brain freeze to match the double proc of finger frost. That would be awesome.

Agreed, although we don't get double FoF procs anymore like in wrath.

True but you can have 2 procs of FoF at any given time where if we can have 2 procs of BF at any given time would be awesome. We need to be more OP then we are because we are OPness! On top of that it would be awesome to have all 4 procs with one freeze from our pet. Dayem I would own even more people in BG then I already do.
I disagree. Wizard, Warrior and Ranger are a classic "rock paper scissors" bunch.

Wizards melt/freeze the plated warriors, warriors snap puny rangers (hunters) in two as their arrows tink uselessly off of their armor, and rangers hella headshot and outrange the wizards.
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH
No no, please, take away all my burst and control abilities so I can go back to the days where healers laughed in my face because my frost damage was so pitiful (and which frost mage didn't have a grand 'ol time chasing druids for an hour or more in an arena unable to kill them...).
12/06/2012 03:12 PMPosted by Darkiablo

True but you can have 2 procs of FoF at any given time where if we can have 2 procs of BF at any given time would be awesome. We need to be more OP then we are because we are OPness! On top of that it would be awesome to have all 4 procs with one freeze from our pet. Dayem I would own even more people in BG then I already do.

You're not a clever a troll as you think.
12/07/2012 07:29 AMPosted by Xiun
Buff mages. they are far too weak in pvp especially frost mages.
12/07/2012 07:29 AMPosted by Xiun