Some pet battle concerns and bugs

Pet Battles
So, I've noticed that Pump and now Wind-Up are bugging out the undead/mechanical passive......why was only about half of them fixed this patch and these ones still left in?

Now, on to a topic that is gonna cause some QQ and your bad noise......Fluxfire Feline.

I've finally leveled one of these to 25, and honestly, their ridiculous. Something will have to change about them, especially if your considering boss pets (and possibly co-op and raid down the road). Wind-Up and Supercharge simply do not ever belong on the same skill set, as it trivializes the PvE aspect greatly and is somewhat of a problem for PvP if you have zero counters at all for this pet on your team. Here are a few possible ideas for changes (and I certainly don't mean all of them at once).

• Simply remove Super Charge but keep prowl. This allows for them to still have a telegraphed one shot move, but allows you to react to it, and in PvE, allows pets to hit you again.
  • Allow Super Charge to fall off on a miss/dodge.
  • Reduce the bonus to 100%. This allows for some crazy burst still, and removes the 1 shot component of the ability. It also would give a reason for Prowl to exist in the same slot.
  • Similar to explode, have Super Charge disable the Mechanical Passive.
  • Noob, QQ, and your bad commenters can stay away. Constructive criticism (and reasoning) is welcomed however.
    Magic pets think charge ups are kinda funny. Before Blizzard makes sweeping changes they should wait for the meta game to play out.
    Reflect is bugged with charge ups too. Instead of reflecting the damage you cast wind up or pumped. Frustrating lol.
    Seems legit. No, really. Double buffs need to be a two/three pet combo thing.
    Honestly, what would make supercharge not as bad anymore is keep it on a one round duration like inner vision. And then maybe swap inner vision to a next attack kind of thing because as it stands it's fairly lacking.
    Magic pets think charge ups are kinda funny. Before Blizzard makes sweeping changes they should wait for the meta game to play out.

The problem with that is there are very few magic pets equipped to deal with the cat afterwards. Mechanicals take less damage, so unless your running something that can put out some non-magic dmg, its still gonna get smashed.

Also, "sweeping" changes isn't what this is. Its balancing a skill combo that simply does too much dmg.
    Ghostly bite is fine as it is now. However, when I can take 1 pet and wipe out all 3 pets of a "legendary" tamer, there is something wrong. Outside of a magic pet or something that has a % damage reduction skill, there is not one pet that can survive a super charge wind up. Ghostly bite doesn't even 1 shot a humanoid.

Your trolling is needed elsewhere Cyprux.
    I agree something needs to be done about this pet. It's burst isn't just overpowered it's overkill. I mean it can burst for 150-200% of a pet's total hp. On the other hand it is very squishy and has little staying power even with the mechanical racial. I don't mind the glass cannon aspect of it but I do think it needs a little fine tuning.
    Ghostly bite is fine as it is now. However, when I can take 1 pet and wipe out all 3 pets of a "legendary" tamer, there is something wrong. Outside of a magic pet or something that has a % damage reduction skill, there is not one pet that can survive a super charge wind up. Ghostly bite doesn't even 1 shot a humanoid.

Well to be fair you're leveling a fluxfire feline because it's FOTM. Your pets are also named "You Mad Brah" and "Why You foamin." That's just as immature and stupid as it gets. People will take you more serious if your pet names to start with weren't so bad.

Pet battles obviously need balancing so people have more choices rather than just go for the most overpowered thing possible.

Well to be fair you're leveling a fluxfire feline because it's FOTM. Your pets are also named "You Mad Brah" and "Why You foamin." That's just as immature and stupid as it gets. People will take you more serious if your pet names to start with weren't so bad.

Those pet names amuse me, so if your mad about it, then I think enough has been said there. I leveled a fluxfire to see if they were truly as ridiculous as they seemed on paper/people said they were. I would be a fool to raise balancing issues without using said pet and having some experience with it. So if you believe its perfectly fine for a pet to be able to 1 shot about 95% of the pets in the game, or for it to be able to solo an entire legendary tamers team lineup, then I don't know what else to say to ya bud.

Those pet names amuse me, so if your mad about it, then I think enough has been said there. I leveled a fluxfire to see if they were truly as ridiculous as they seemed on paper/people said they were. I would be a fool to raise balancing issues without using said pet and having some experience with it. So if you believe its perfectly fine for a pet to be able to 1 shot about 95% of the pets in the game, or for it to be able to solo an entire legendary tamers team lineup, then I don't know what else to say to ya bud.

Well see your immaturity obviously didn't get the point. Your credibility gets lost by being so asinine through the use of your pet names or constant blight hawk threads. No one said they were mad, but if I saw those names I'd probably think the guy's a tool or an idiot - you can feel free to keep giving that impression to people, but I'm only giving you advice on how to clean yourself up.

Secondly I never said that was fine so don't misquote me by using a strawman fallacy.
    One thing that definitely needs addressing is wind up not being consumed if you kill an undead or mechanical (as well as preventing revive). Given the speed of the fluxfire you can then get a free wind up on the next pet (potentially killing them too).
    It has the same counter from Crawling Claw that beat your double Blighthawks. Force a switch and the F. Feline can't do the big hit. Furthermore, it now has a DoT by the second buff up.

The problem with this team is also that it ignores dodging/blocking moves. Any time a pet relies on a single attack to take out teams, it's going to have a major weakness.

Something as silly as a moth with Cocoon Strike could chew through a team of 2-3 of these. Whisps especially would ROFLSTOMP all over this pet.

Are there pet bugs that need to be fixed? Definitely. Is this pet OP. Nope, just high attack.
    Side note my Anubisath Idol is named A Nub. I like it.
    Eh if that is what you've come up against then you are seeing people play it wrong.

You buff up, then you backline it. Now you have a free nuke whenever one of your other pets die and because you'll go first the only thing they can do is switch pets or reflect if they have it, they won't be able to dodge or block. Rebuff then rebackline.
    turn 1 - 0 DMG
    turn 2 - 0 DMG
    turn 3 - X DMG

OMG PREDICTABLE 1 SHOT!

And this is the problem. Just have a pet block that 3rd hit. It's not that big of a deal. Now your pet has used up 3 turns and done 0 damage. It's not a very high HP pet, so it would not be terribly difficult to take out in 2 turns by a conflag combo.