Deleted

Zul'jin
Lalos... You can level cooking to 530 with 95% vendor mats from the Halfhill market. You need like 2 stacks of the cheap mop fish and 2 or 3 other things, can't remember.

Also, who farms? Anyone that buys these kits is paying about 5K for the simplicity of not shopping the AH for yourself. As to the argument about the AH not always having everything. Wait a day. If you're dumb enough to buy a leveling kit, you're prolly not in any position where you need a maxed prof in 1 day...

That's definitely not true. Top players are often lazy with leveling alt professions and simply want to spend gold on convenience. Toward the end of the expansion when TM was prepping for MoP release someone in the guild was selling profession kits to the rest of us at reasonable prices (10k each for all professions iirc) and they were selling like hotcakes.
10K isn't a terrible price. However, if you're trying to defend people that wanted to spend money to save time while preparing for 5.1 during late 4.3 or 5.0, thats still dumb.
Start off the new year with a maxed profession of your choice! One lucky winner will recieve a free profession kit. The only thing you have to pay for are your tickets.

I'm holding a kit raffle ending December 31st @ 11 PM EST. Tickets are 100g per; you can purchase as many tickets as you'd like.

The drawing will take place on January 1st, 2013 @ 12 AM EST.

Post here or contact me in game(esoble92#1617) to purchase tickets or for more details.
12/11/2012 07:41 PMPosted by Xenolith
I'm interested in purchasing the alchemy and enchanting kits both if you still have them available. Please contact me in-game for further details.

Your Alchemy kit is ready! :)
Is this a horde only service?

EDIT: After viewing the website it is only horde =(

Would love for an alliance version!
If there is anyone on the Alliance side who does this, please let me know! I would love to work something out with them.
Do you do this for the Alliance too? I'm interested in Jewelcrafting
Honestly, there are too many haters in this thread... As a WOW Gold guru myself, and current millionaire, there is definitely a market for these kits.

Yes, someone could probably SAVE a few thousand by doing and gathering it all off the AH on their own, however, what people are paying for here is a SERVICE and a CONVENIENCE. Seriously... if there is demand, someone will fill it.

Considering I just leveled my Blacksmithing alt and it cost me about 12-13k in raw mats off the AH, as well as having to be patient over a week or so for enough mats to show up on the AH without having to farm myself, I think I would have happily paid another person a slight premium for this service, had I known it existed.

Props to you man for consistently keeping the kits alive and running, and once I get my next toon up to the the required lvl I will probably bug you.

Free bump and props to the excellent service provided here.
12/29/2012 02:17 PMPosted by Froogh
Do you do this for the Alliance too? I'm interested in Jewelcrafting

Unfortunately as of right now I don't. I've been considering starting on the alliance side too or finding a business partner to cater to the Alliance-side population.
Xenolith, where art thou? lol
ATTENTION ALLIANCE PLAYERS:

I have a business partner who is now catering to the Alliance! Kit prices remain the same.

You can contact Sellerofkits to place your orders; or add them on BattleTag: Jonah#1878.
12/18/2012 12:11 PMPosted by Shirayukí
Do you happen to have an eta as to how long your current kits will take and when you can start on the next ones?

Still this.
01/03/2013 10:55 AMPosted by Shirayukí
Do you happen to have an eta as to how long your current kits will take and when you can start on the next ones?

Still this.

You're kit has been done! I've been trying to find a way to get in touch with you. :P
I've sent you a few mail messages in game too.
01/03/2013 02:23 PMPosted by Kitseller

Still this.

You're kit has been done! I've been trying to find a way to get in touch with you. :P
I've sent you a few mail messages in game too.

My apologies then! I've been away from the game for the holidays, with only access to the forums. I'll be next on this Sunday evening, and I'll be happy to deliver payment at that time.
01/04/2013 04:17 PMPosted by Shirayukí
My apologies then! I've been away from the game for the holidays, with only access to the forums. I'll be next on this Sunday evening, and I'll be happy to deliver payment at that time.

Okay, no problem! Talk to you then! :)
I'm looking to buy a LW profession kit with Alliance gold for my horde character. Willing to pay substantially more than asking price for the trouble. Lambo #1223
01/04/2013 06:49 PMPosted by Scourgebeard
I'm looking to buy a LW profession kit with Alliance gold for my horde character. Willing to pay substantially more than asking price for the trouble. Lambo #1223

Alright, I can do that. I should have it done by this weekend.
Still taking more orders for both Horde & Alliance players! :)
I've still got room for 3-5 more orders!
I wouldnt mind an enchanting kit, when I max in the next few days I'll order it :)