Feat of Strength?

Achievements
So I'm a firm believer in genuine "feats of strength" (such as Insane in the Membrane) and having all classes max level should definitely be one. I think that's one hell of a feat of strength. I also think Time-Lost Proto Drake should be a feat of strength considering I camped 6 days straight for it. What does everyone else think? I think it would be an amazing idea. :P Nothing wrong with achievements you work hard for. Why not?
12/06/2012 08:25 PMPosted by Whipwreck
I also think Time-Lost Proto Drake should be a feat of strength considering I camped 6 days straight for it.

That's more a feat of patience. Fortunately, there's already a title for that.
All level max is not really that hard.
12/07/2012 12:25 PMPosted by Crimsonmage
12/07/2012 12:25 PMPosted by Crimsonmage

Most feats of strength aren't that hard to begin with, save for the few exceptions like Realm Firsts and PvP feats. Seems like most the ones I have are luck related, or monotonous grinds.

I don't think it's unreasonable to have an achievement for each class you get to cap, seeing as how they have it for the first five(?) anyhow.
So I'm a firm believer in genuine "feats of strength" (such as Insane in the Membrane) and having all classes max level should definitely be one. I think that's one hell of a feat of strength. I also think Time-Lost Proto Drake should be a feat of strength considering I camped 6 days straight for it. What does everyone else think? I think it would be an amazing idea. :P Nothing wrong with achievements you work hard for. Why not?

I also think Time-Lost Proto Drake should be a feat of strength considering I camped 6 days straight for it.

6 days

Leave. If you spent 6 days on it, and think that was hard, then I don't know what to say. The only people that can make the argument for it being a FoS are the people who spend weeks and weeks, or even months or years camping (took me 3 months and I consider myself lucky). It also shouldn't be one because it is a flashy enough mount. Aeonaxx's mount is flashy, Alani's mount is flashy, and Poseidus' mount can be bought off the auction house. The grey camel is not flashy and most people wouldn't notice it in the middle of Orgrimmar/Stormwind. Thus, it requires a FoS.

Now, having one of each class at 90 should be a feat of strength.