Tyrannical Gear

New Player Help and Guides
Hello.

I was on Mr. Robot as few days ago and I clicked 'Find Best In Slot!'. It showed that their was Tyrannical Gear, now, it's not there.

Is Tyrannical Gear real or not? I looked on Wowhead it shows up...

If it is real, anyone know why Mr. Robot removed it? Some of the items were Best in Slot for me...
To see if the gear's real, just visit the vendor.
There was a patch and restart today so Mr. Robot may have lost a refresh. Check it again tomorrow.
To see if the gear's real, just visit the vendor.
There was a patch and restart today so Mr. Robot may have lost a refresh. Check it again tomorrow.

How can I visit the vendor if I don't now it's in game? I don't even have MoP.
12/09/2012 02:07 AMPosted by Âzzarth
I don't even have MoP.

In which case, tyrannical gear is useless to you.
You can't use level 90 gear at 85.
12/09/2012 02:39 AMPosted by Nobully
I don't even have MoP.

In which case, tyrannical gear is useless to you.
You can't use level 90 gear at 85.

So? Maybe, when I am level 90 I will get it and use it?
12/09/2012 12:35 PMPosted by Âzzarth

You can't get to level 90 unless you have MoP, so it's still useless to you.
12/09/2012 12:44 PMPosted by Avanna

You can't get to level 90 unless you have MoP, so it's still useless to you.

Yes yes I know! But I would like to know if it is in game!
The Tyrannical Gladiator gear is still in the game. I don't know why you think it would have magically disappeared when it's the main PvP gear for this PvP season and it's still listed on Wowhead as being available.

Ask Mr Robot is horribly glitchy and sometimes inaccurate anyway. It's showing as Best in Slot for PvP because that's the ONLY PvP set for the season.

Edit: Damn you Nova, pointing out my lack of coffee when posting! Ignore this post then.
The Tyrannical Gladiator gear is still in the game. I don't know why you think it would have magically disappeared when it's the main PvP gear for this PvP season and it's still listed on Wowhead as being available.

Ask Mr Robot is horribly glitchy and sometimes inaccurate anyway. It's showing as Best in Slot for PvP because that's the ONLY PvP set for the season.

Malevolent Gladiator gear is the S11 conquest gear.
Tyrannical Gladiator was datamined shortly before MOP launched and is rumored to be the next PvP seasons gear. That's probably why Ask Mr Robot removed it. It's not obtainable yet. :P