Corrupted Ashbringer on BMAH?

Achievements
Has anyone seen one listed or if it can be?
Dear god... I didn't think of that. I hope it would be.

Edit: And I really doubt they'd ever do it because of outrage of masses, but BMAH could bring up more and more items from the old world. Like... *coughs* Atiesh or Atiesh quest pieces.
I would also be very interested in the possibility of this.

I saw that the plagued proto drake was up on someone's server recently, so I wouldn't be surprised if we saw a corrupted ashbringer soon enough.
I've heard rumours from multiple servers but nobody's actually posted a screenshot yet.

Kind of interested.
I see no issue with weapons going up and once funds are stable I'd gladly try for it.
i saw a SS of it on a diff server a few weeks ago. sold for cap.
"Seeing" a screenshot means about as much as no screenshot when trying to prove whether something got put up on the ah or not. It's the same thing with anyone trying to say the black bug got posted when there has not been a single screenshot posted here or on wowhead and the only people saying it got put up can only say they "saw" it but have no proof.
12/08/2012 10:28 AMPosted by Wilhelm
"Seeing" a screenshot means about as much as no screenshot when trying to prove whether something got put up on the ah or not. It's the same thing with anyone trying to say the black bug got posted when there has not been a single screenshot posted here or on wowhead and the only people saying it got put up can only say they "saw" it but have no proof.

well it wasnt my server so thats the best i could do. i didnt save that SS and i have no personal care for the sword.
Here's a list of everything that could potentially be found on the BMAH:

http://www.wowdb.com/items?filter-source=128

No Corrupted Ashbringer.
That link doesn't show the Plagued proto Drake which is now listed in the bmah so obviously its not 100%.
I hope to God that it never ever appears on there.

And no I don't have it.
I can confirm to have seen it 4 days ago on Frostmourne.
12/13/2012 04:05 AMPosted by Irøh
I can confirm to have seen it 4 days ago on Frostmourne.

And yet you didn't post a screenshot making that "confirmation"meaningless when not a single person has given any proof other than what they "saw" on these forums, mmochampion forums or even wowhead.
If it was really on the BMAH there would be such a !@#$storm of threads popping up on this site and MMO-C. It hasn't been up because it's not eligible to be posted.
12/10/2012 06:36 PMPosted by Sophistry
That link doesn't show the Plagued proto Drake which is now listed in the bmah so obviously its not 100%.

The plagued proto-drake was added in 5.1 along with the lute and the ulduar 10-man drake (supposedly). The list was complete before 5.1 and with those 3 items added is complete post-5.1.
What is this "Ashbringer" you speak of?
anyone?
12/13/2012 04:51 PMPosted by Deftones

I hate you.
12/13/2012 04:51 PMPosted by Deftones

really marvie you made a guild about it....
It wouldn't surprise me if it does pop up eventually. An Arcanite Ripper popped up yesterday on Proudmoore. Completely different league, but I wouldn't underestimate the ability for other x-mog weapons to pop up sooner or later.