Ahh i love rogues

Rogue
I still love my rogue, even if he sucks majorly. Anyone else still feel this way?
Yes.
I have played my rogue since karazhan no stupid ghostfailure is going to make me reroll into whatever happens to be broken atm.
I really don't understand what PvE rogue's have to complain about?

I do not PvE but from what I have heard; rogues are not nearly in as unfavorable of a position as they are in PvP.
I really don't understand what PvE rogue's have to complain about?

I do not PvE but from what I have heard; rogues are not nearly in as unfavorable of a position as they are in PvP.

Yup, we still eat people in PvE. I think the majority of the complaints are from PvP.
When i play one of the lower skill cap classes I feel like i'm playing a game made for 10 yr olds.
I was born into wow as a rogue (Vanilla) and will die a rogue.
This man speaks great truths.
Combat yeye
Here's why I love my rogue:

Undergeared? CC like a champ. Totally effective.

Overgeared? Loop Jaws theme and dominate.

There are ALWAYS new ways to cap flags and mess with other players.

Most importantly, I die on my own terms. If I use vanish offensively, it's with full recognition that I'm making a gamble to get a kill. Otherwise, I can just lol and duck out of whatever bull!@#$ comes my way. It's very non-frustrating!
Love the class, love the theme, I think only paladins are even remotely close to having such a strong theme as rogues. Well, I guess warriors too, with the generic "hulk smash" theme, if you can call that a theme.
I still like my rogue,

been trying to gank allies at the daily spots, feels nice to see people rage. Haven't made a lot of kills though, maybe just against under-geared guys.

Still, I love Sapping an ally whose about to hearth, or eat. lol

Rogues are the funnest class
I love my rogue. Great for PvP and PvE.
I love stealth and vanish, the best rogue exclusive perks!.... oh wait!
Rogue from day one, and still loving it.