Should grant a title

Achievements
To the people who earned the achievement "I Can't Hear You Over The Sound of How Awesome I Am."

So-and-so the Awesome

Just sayin'.
Oh look - More exclusive content that came down to 90% RNG in who you brought towards the end of the expansion if your guild decided the achievement was a waste of time.

No.
12/08/2012 03:46 AMPosted by Demandred
To the people who earned the achievement "I Can't Hear You Over The Sound of How Awesome I Am."

Would have been completely reasonable if they had placed either an ilevel restriction on it or simply converted the achievment to a FoS on Firelands release but the event was only modestly difficult in t11. She was already dieing with the buff still up for most guilds long before they reached full BiS. By the end of the expansion people were outgearing it so far it was basically an idiot check of orbs which took a few pulls one week to master.

Apparently rumor has it the Cutting Edge FoS for heroic Will, Grand Empress, and Sha of Fear will be removed with 5.2's release just for that reason. That or attaching an ilevel restriction to them would be an amazing decision for raid achievments.
12/08/2012 11:44 AMPosted by Yukio

Would have been completely reasonable if they had placed either an ilevel restriction on it or simply converted the achievment to a FoS on Firelands release but the event was only modestly difficult in t11. She was already dieing with the buff still up for most guilds long before they reached full BiS. By the end of the expansion people were outgearing it so far it was basically an idiot check of orbs which took a few pulls one week to master.

Apparently rumor has it the Cutting Edge FoS for heroic Will, Grand Empress, and Sha of Fear will be removed with 5.2's release just for that reason. That or attaching an ilevel restriction to them would be an amazing decision for raid achievments.

I'd really love for them to start doing this more often.

A skilled player that started late can still work towards obtaining things without missing out due to timing issues, group issues or otherwise. The difficulty remains relatively the same outside maybe talent changes and everybody wins.

I'm still surprised "ICHYOTSOHAIA" didn't go the route of Herald.
I missed it merely because of every other group I joined pulled the boss and somebody lied about their experience causing a wipe to the most mundane stuff. (And the group obviously fell apart after that causing me only to get a couple kills since my guild never wanted to do it.)
Heroic maloriac should have actually given the temporary title it gives you.

Slayer of stupid, incompitent and dissappointing minions.

FOS and title if done before it got easily easy to outgear for ICHYOTSOHAIA.
Yes let's go back and add titles to old content. Most people got it at the end of cata anyway in DS gear.
I just want there to be an achievement called "I can't hear you over the sound of how stupid we are" in which you stand in all the things on a boss, and still win. Then my life will be complete. I am okay with this giving the title <Name> the Stupid.