Brawlers Guild Guide for rogues?

Rogue
Making this thread in hopes of getting useful input for some of the more challenging fights in the brawlers guild. I am currently stuck on the 5 Leper Gnomes and looking for advice on how to beat them. Evasion doesnt really seem to do much since i still manage to get upwards of 8 or 9 stacks of the spew. and running away just doesnt work for me either, nor does cloaking. any tips?
There seems to be a certain point to where the Brawler's Guild becomes a gear requirement. I don't remember how I beat the gnomes... but I'm pretty sure I just bursted through 2 and then did the following: Remove the buff by using cloak and then use prep to use it again when needed or Use sprint to run away to drop the stacks and engage them again. It's also important to use leeching poison and shiv whenever it's up.
alright ill give this a go
I had to spec combat and use Blade Flurry until like 2 of them were down.
Like they said above, just focus the lowest health mob you see one after the other, using all Cooldowns. Save your cloak for 15 stacks, use CR or Evasion or feint at all times. When you have no cloak, run away using sprint to drop stacks. Should JUST make the enrage in 480ish gear. Took me a LOT of wipes though. Could not do the DPS as assasinate. Had to change to Combat for the first time ever, and learn the rotation.
Pick up prep, it should help a lot.
o w8 you already have prep....somehow i managed to do it with prep xD
well if it helps i know i beat the leapers using paralytic poison and yes I did everything mention above.
You can blind one of them. It will only last 10 seconds but it doesn't hurt to use it and slow some of the damage.
I'm currently stuck on BattleTron and I must say, the 5 gnomes has been my toughest fight(till now) the whole time.

Here is what I did to kill the gnomes:
  • Spec Combat for Blade Flurry
  • Chose Elusiveness Talent and kept Feint up the whole time
  • Chose Prep Talent for additional Cloak
  • Used Crippling poison with FoK to keep them all off me to reset stacks when cloak was down
  • On the pull I burned the lowest first
  • Tried to keep recup up as much as possible
  • I don't remember what glyphs i used though.
    Battletron:

I was stuck stuck stuck at Battletron. I'm roughly 490 geared and went through most fights without a lot of problems until Dark Summoner (I found it difficult to point the light for some reason). Then I was stuck on Battletron and not able to make the dps requirement.. 80k wouldn't be a problem if I had a little more time, but you are hard pressed to get a second AR in there at the end and it looked like I was going to have to wait until I could get better gear..

I was pretty annoyed, but I figured maybe I could get some daggers the more evenly sustained dps from assassination would work out better.. thankfully I got a second lfr dagger from ToES and boom, 96k dps on Battletron, easily clearing the 2 min enrage.

I recommend to any combat rogue stuck on Battletron to try assassination if they have even marginal weapons for it. Also, prep for a second cloak is very useful on that fight.
    I started this on the rogue forums a little bit ago. There are some helpful tips in it

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7199033395?page=4#61
    everything up to rank 7 was a joke and then it took some thought and a bit of trial and error and I got them all. Rank 8 came along and I don't even bother, maybe next tier.
    Battletron:

I recommend to any combat rogue stuck on Battletron to try assassination if they have even marginal weapons for it. Also, prep for a second cloak is very useful on that fight.

Definitely going to try this, thanks.
    How do you beat Dominika the Illusionist ?
    easy, interrupt and drag her into a corner, now the adds stack up nicely.
    12/08/2012 04:53 PMPosted by Crazymack
    easy, interrupt and drag her into a corner, now the adds stack up nicely.

What spec did you use? If I put my back to the corner, lots of adds are out of FOK range and I still lose badly.
    any thought on Dekken?
    Im going through and doing them all as Sub, its tons of fun.