[H]: Witch Doctor looking for Pupils! [Troll

Moon Guard
“Medicine man, wise man, makes a brew or four. Skinned frog, poison smog, makes a few more.”
-Youngling’s chant.

Hello all! Here’s a little background information on Azaji:
Azaji is currently dissatisfied with the state of the Darkspear’s youth. While he understands the merit of the orcish shaman’s teachings, he feels that it takes away from the old ways. The old ways is something Azaji refers to often, but it’s not exactly clear what he believes is correct and what isn't.

If you have spent time Sen’jin Village or Darkspear Isles, you will most likely have heard of Azaji at one point or the other. He is fairly eccentric for a Witch Doctor, as he would rather rush into battle head-first instead of staying behind the lines. He can offer council when the situation demands, but he often accuses others of requiring an emotional crutch and dismisses their grievances out-right. It has been rumored that he still practices sentient sacrifice and cannibalism, but it has never been confirmed.

Again, if you have spent time on the isles, most would know that Azaji is an outspoken xenophobe. There are very few races that he would bother to interact with. Even then, it is a strained relationship. If you are planning to appeal to become his student… don’t bother if you’re a member of a different tribe. You are filth in his eyes. He only tolerates other members of The Bloodguard out of respect for Vol’kuza. You –MUST- be a Darkspear troll if you seek to gain his favor.

It is rumored that he is a cruel teacher as well. His children can confirm this, if asked. He is known to raise a stinging hand at the drop of a hat. If you seek to be his student, be wary. You will meet his leather-woven switch.

~0~

OOC Information:
- This is something fun to do when there’s no event going on. We can RP as a static group or one-on-one thing at any moment. That way, there is always something to do so you’re not just sitting in Orgrimmar.

- We will be using the latest version of GHI. There’s a lot cool stuff you can make with alchemy, but there is more freedom with a GHI-like system. You could argue that we could just use our imaginations… but I am a visual person.

- Azaji’s students will most likely be male. If you’re a female, you’re going to have to –really- impress him when you first meet.

- He will not come to you. You will have to come to him. He is a fairly well-known name/face, so you will be able to recognize him when he’s walking about.

- This is purely optional, but if you would like to physically own a cauldron, refer to the other thread I had on the forums: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7006247643

- I will be using a 1-20 roll system to determine critical successes or failures. I will NEVER –EVER- kill off one of your character or permanently maim them. I –will- injure them temporarily and they may have to RP recovery for a few days.

Thank you for your time! Just send me an OOC letter telling me if you’re interested. I am on pretty frequently, so you’ll be able to catch me!
Side-note: I will be including little mini-events. They won't be as extravagant as the main ones I will be hosting, but I am hoping they will be just as fun.
I sent someone who was inquiring about Troll Witch Doctor RP your way. Good luck with it. Sounds fun.
12/08/2012 06:19 PMPosted by Kormosh
I sent someone who was inquiring about Troll Witch Doctor RP your way. Good luck with it. Sounds fun.

Thank you so much! I will keep an eye out for his/her letter in the mail!
I am just going to put this back up in case anyone is reading late at night.
Just a second-day bump!
Midnight bump!
Still looking for folks! Send me a /tell or in-game letter!
I would but.... but... *snifflle* I'm on Wyrmrest Accord! Although, I would like to ask a few questions of Witch Doctor RP for my characters, if you will:
Do witch doctors celebrate all the Loa or just one?
If I was to make my witch doctor an Enh Shaman because I have a soft spot for shamans, would they use the elements or would this be a case where there is an OOC and a IC class?
What would my powers range to?

BTW, I love your name and your clothes!
Bump for an awesome guy and roleplayer.
I would but.... but... *snifflle* I'm on Wyrmrest Accord! Although, I would like to ask a few questions of Witch Doctor RP for my characters, if you will:
Do witch doctors celebrate all the Loa or just one?
If I was to make my witch doctor an Enh Shaman because I have a soft spot for shamans, would they use the elements or would this be a case where there is an OOC and a IC class?
What would my powers range to?

BTW, I love your name and your clothes!

Hey, sorry I was so late!

- The way I view it, since an experienced Witch Doctor will gain dominion over most aspects of life, paying homage to ALL the Loa is essential. You can still have your patron that you "give a little extra" to, but you still need to commune/please the other spirits in order to gain access to certain abilities.
- You could still have access to fire and lightning, but you could just name it something different. The Loa Shango has dominion over those elements, so you can say that your daily prayers and offerings allow you to command them. I do something similar with -my- character because I prefer the melee style. I also have a character history supporting it.
- As far as powers go, it will be fairly broad: curses (though not as efficient as a Hexxer), disease control, healing, hex-breaking, and the -incredible- amount of abilities that are granted to you through cauldron brewing.

I hope it was helpful. If you plan to roll a character on Moon Guard, let me know! I have mini-events planned for some level brackets.
I would but I have some friends here on WrA. :(
You don't know how much this is cool. Hopefully, in around 3 months or so when I start levelin -my- witch doctor I could try and start/join more of these events. Surprisingly, there is a lot. :)
Have fun! Your outfit is too awesome to say on words!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYgOlqinH7A
What of the ghost wolf form, by the way? Could that be a witch doctor ability?
12/12/2012 05:55 PMPosted by Augustev
What of the ghost wolf form, by the way? Could that be a witch doctor ability?

You can go about this a couple of ways.

The first: You can say that you learned it from a Shaman. You were able to commune with the elements enough to be granted this ability.

The second: You can say that your ghost wolf is a actually a spectral tiger. This is how I explain my Enhancement wolves, actually. You can guess how this ability would be granted; just give praise and offerings to Shirvallah.

It could be argued that this would be only granted to his most devout of followers, but I am not at liberty to say.
Azaji is cool people. Bump for support!
BAENHOOF! YOUR PICTURE IS... A DRAWN TAUREN!
How?
12/12/2012 06:53 PMPosted by Baenhoof
Azaji is cool people. Bump for support!

Huzzah!
BAENHOOF! YOUR PICTURE IS... A DRAWN TAUREN!
How?

I am, in fact, a wizard.
Actually, Lito is a wizard. I merely take advantage of her wizardry.
My flesh may have rotten... I may have worms in my heart, I may have half a brain, but I bump this. Trolls taste god.