Stun and Silence duration needs a look @

Priest
every class has either 3 cc or more so pvp would be in a better state if durations from stuns and silence are reduce a little. most of the cc last for 5-6 sec if not 8 sec i think all imparing effects from cc should be set at 4 sec max at 5 imo.
^Agreed
Actually, I have a little different take on that...

They should up the Duration Reduction for the Meta Gems. That would make them useful as opposed to being completely useless.
A meta fix would only be like putting bandaid on an open gash
12/10/2012 10:54 AMPosted by Feàrbabes

Kinda like the trinket change for reducing burst damage.
12/10/2012 10:59 AMPosted by Shadowpowerz

Kinda like the trinket change for reducing burst damage.

pvp trinket nerf didnt fix anything it just screw up even worse classes with no burst damage (Shadow Priest) OP classes are still OP hunters warriors warlocks can still take you out fast..
instead of nerfing trinkets that would nerf every class in game they should stop fooling around and work on classes that have too much burst
How about they reduce fear. It is the most OP and obnoxious CC in this game right now. It is pretty bad that a preist can get out of combat and mount up before I can get back to them. DUMB
12/10/2012 12:43 PMPosted by Jeddruid
How about they reduce fear. It is the most OP and obnoxious CC in this game right now. It is pretty bad that a preist can get out of combat and mount up before I can get back to them. DUMB

Just like your OP cyclone, where I am spammed cycloned by you until the DR is at zero, then you go cat form and cowardly run away with your supersonic talent that makes you run at 1000% mount speed.
Paladins say hi
12/10/2012 12:43 PMPosted by Jeddruid
Says the druid