Soulstone Res?

Warlock
Anyone else notice that you can no longer use Soulstone as a Battle Res? I've tried several times this week and I get a message that "You can no longer Resurrect in combat." or something very close to that.

I saw no documentation of this possible change anywhere, and it was in fact a favorite feature of mine. Found the skill far more useful for in combat res as we are past the area of needing post wipe recovery ie days of Vanilla raiding.
Is this in raids?
I've used it twice this week... did another battle rez get used in the same fight before you tried to use SS? Last time I checked the 1 brez per fight includes Shammy Reincarnation, too, in addition to Druid Rebirth and any others I might be forgetting (haven't paid a lot of attention to other class's changes since about 4.1.)
12/07/2012 12:11 PMPosted by Filabane
You can no longer Resurrect in combat."

That means you've reached the Brez limit for that fight. This is a feature implemented before MoP for some reason or another to limit the number of Brezzes you can do on a fight based on the size of the group.
12/07/2012 12:32 PMPosted by Renryuu
That means you've reached the Brez limit for that fight. This is a feature implemented before MoP for some reason or another to limit the number of Brezzes you can do on a fight based on the size of the group.

To elaborate:

10 man : 1 battle rez per combat
25 man : 3 battle rez per combat
12/07/2012 12:32 PMPosted by Renryuu

The reason being because in Wrath some guilds were stacking warlock soulstones before raiding to exploit a high number of battle rezes per fight.

Or just stacking battle rezable classes in general.
Ah, thank you. That's new to me. I've been away and missed all of Cata and late end Wrath, so I was unaware of that change. There had in fact been other BRezs, namely on our LFR tank who I too was trying get back on his feet. Funny how after several months back I'm still stumbling upon odd stuff like this.