Thinking of xferring here

Bleeding Hollow
Simple question

How is the PvP on this server?
Don't leave Orgrimmar, the Alliance hunt horde down like rats.
Im thinking the same thing- so Alliance is the way to go?
Just got done terrorizing the horde PvP vendors in Pandaria for about 45 minutes. it ook
lawl, alliance suck on this server, go horde son
12/07/2012 09:33 PMPosted by Mawtmagandie
Just got done terrorizing the horde PvP vendors in Pandaria for about 45 minutes. it ook

Hey i remember when we used to terrorize alliance PvP vendors....then it got old.
and boring.
Hey i remember when we used to terrorize alliance PvP vendors....then it got old.
and boring.

Or <flag> would fly in wipe you and leave..then 5.1 hit and the game just got stale for alot of us
Nobody is answering this guys question, because you're all too caught up trying to sound cool. Well you're ally, and you're not. To give you an answer, pvp is fun on this server. Both factions are active in all departments of PvP regardless of what anyone says. As far as Alliance being dominant, they just tell themselves that because of their inferiority complex. They know Horde dominates this server.
12/08/2012 01:56 PMPosted by Tuxo
Nobody is answering this guys question, because you're all too caught up trying to sound cool. Well you're ally, and you're not. To give you an answer, pvp is fun on this server. Both factions are active in all departments of PvP regardless of what anyone says. As far as Alliance being dominant, they just tell themselves that because of their inferiority complex. They know Horde dominates this server.

^ not trying to sound cool or anything. rofl
you forgot #YOLOSWAGOLO. im here for you!
As far as what I see, Horde tends to stick together more in WPvP as opposed to the alliance. Say anything about it in general chat, and your standard response on alliance is "LOL WPVP ON A PVP SERVER LOL U NUB".