Why does Blizzard hate fun?

General Discussion
Seriously, how many fun items have been nerfed for no obvious reasons? I can understand if for some reason it is unfairly effecting gameplay, but a lot of the nerfs are done to things that don't do that. This picture sums it up...

http://tinypic.com/r/6pmb6c/6

Sorry if I sound angry, but I am just tired of changes like this with no reason I can think of.
You know why Blizzard hates fun? They are an evil company. All they care about is taking every single penny from you and oppressing the hell out of you in-game and on the forums. They are like a fascist dictator, and their objective is to make you as miserable as humanly possible and vanquish the light from your life.

That's what I hear, anyway.
12/08/2012 10:21 PMPosted by Ethlin
http://tinypic.com/r/6pmb6c/6

That really does sum up Blizz...
They nerfed the puntable marmot. Why?

To make up for it they should give us a puntable gnome.
I agree they do a lot of weird things that have practically no affect on the game except for people having fun. They've seemed really lame for years now. One simple example being disallowing certain transmog items. Like, who cares? Blizz is quite lame.
....Is this a daily QQ thread?
Schadenfreude
To their credit despite the fact they nerfed Stag Stacking, they gave us this: Stackable Stag
Well, sometimes it's because someone figured out how to use a fun item to do things they're not supposed to do (eg. go places they're not supposed to go). Sometimes it's just because they secretly hate us all.
To their credit despite the fact they nerfed Stag Stacking, they gave us this: Stackable Stag

... for 1,000g. >_>

... for 1,000g. >_>
So, I made 5K in gold from the silly questing 85-90 :P
I received a G91 Landshark many weeks ago from my dear friend Blingtron. "Oh, this seems like an interesting toy, lets try it out," I thought, using it to pull trash during a raid. The result was magnificent: my subterranean minion gliding to my foes finishing with a huge explosion!

It was at that moment that I decided to make these sharks a staple of my raid pulls; I was only content in engaging my enemies in the baddest form assery possible, and those sharks helped me do that.

But what's this? My most recent pulls resulted in the same awesome shark, swimming to its deadly destination, but with a measly shadow of the explosion I had grown to love. "Perhaps it was a small glitch, surely next time will be different," I rationalized...hopelessly. It seemed my explosive Landsharks had been reduced to mere firecrackers!

Many bitter days since, I think I agree with your idea that Blizzard hates fun, their sick joke of gifting me with an awesome pulling tool and yanking it from my grasp is my testimony to that. Now all that is left to do is toss those thing from my bags, toss them...and weep.

~The End~
12/08/2012 10:40 PMPosted by Derinhaber
It seemed my explosive Landsharks had been reduced to mere firecrackers!

They have been nerfed? There were so darn useful in AoE situations, adding to my 4 (count them 4) Frost AoEs. Iguess i really should log in more and play... or start pulling the plug. As for the Puntable Marmot nerf, i remember a post about people using it to go through a PvP BGs gate before they should and so it was nerfed to prevent that. But i could bt wrong on some or many details.
12/08/2012 10:56 PMPosted by Meneltel
It seemed my explosive Landsharks had been reduced to mere firecrackers!

They have been nerfed? There were so darn useful in AoE situations, adding to my 4 (count them 4) Frost AoEs. Iguess i really should log in more and play... or start pulling the plug. As for the Puntable Marmot nerf, i remember a post about people using it to go through a PvP BGs gate before they should and so it was nerfed to prevent that. But i could bt wrong on some or many details.

I was mostly being a drama llama; I think the only thing nerfed was the animation. The current animation is pitiful compared to what it used to be. As for damage, I couldn't say, as I didn't pay much attention to that.