Story Forum Community Lounge 46

Story Forum
Prev 1 3 4 5 26 Next
DADBERT CROCKER LIVES!
WRA is pree awesome.

So I have orientation for my job on Thursday. Gave my two weeks at Chevron, and my boss said he wouldn't schedule me for my last two shifts, so that's cool.

Now I just need a boyfriend.. Yippeeeeee...

Also, that dude I'm suppose to be going on a date with, I haven't talked to in like a week. And it doesn't really bother me. I'm just like, "Meh, Idc."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGAt0GQ703U
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kk5xfK0ovrk :D
Does killing bosses from Wrath or Cata dungeons give Justice Points?

I need 7 and don't feel like running a scenario or anything.
12/10/2012 08:03 PMPosted by Haaely
Does killing bosses from Wrath or Cata dungeons give Justice Points?

Pretty sure they give honor now. I could be wrong though.
Wow.

I love being a healer in BG's, the Focus fire from everybody is awesome.

Especially when you don't have great Pvp gear.
so i had a total ditzy blond moment today

if guys can have those

i was sitting in the break room

and i bumped into the leg of the table by accident

and i said

"i just hit the leg of this thing, uhhh, um,thing that the tablecloth is on" AND STILL COULDN'T THINK OF THE WORD

/fail

also

brights + oncoming brights+rain+fog= almost going off the road
12/10/2012 06:06 PMPosted by Haaely
Hes the reason why I don't like the original Willy Wonka movie.

I disagree, he was really good as Willy Wonka.

A lot better than Johnny Depp, I'm sad to say. I also liked him in Young Frankenstein.
WRA is pree awesome.

So I have orientation for my job on Thursday. Gave my two weeks at Chevron, and my boss said he wouldn't schedule me for my last two shifts, so that's cool.

Also, that dude I'm suppose to be going on a date with, I haven't talked to in like a week. And it doesn't really bother me. I'm just like, "Meh, Idc."

You know how strange it is to see this from a female Blood Elf avatar?
WRA is pree awesome.

You know how strange it is to see this from a female Blood Elf avatar?

To be fair.

I may be a female Blood Elf here. But I am a gay male in RL.
Hai !

So my office is now in the basement, next to the man cave. Taking bets on how long I last before all the BOOMS coming out of there (fps type games) drive me batsh*t crazy. Yes, headset, I know, but he hates them and getting him to use them has been a pita :P

I need a soundproof room. I cannot stand any noise when I'm trying to work.

We finally got the tree up. We're slacking this year but last week was super busy and then the weekend was spent moving furniture and stuff downstairs.

Hope everyone is having a good day.
They nerfed the trash in the first half of Heart of Fear.

Got 1 Sigil of Wisdom from it, hoping for another from the second half so I can finish this quest.
Cool, good luck. I got my gem on Saturday. Have 8 of both on the hunter, hopefully she'll be done soon too. She's always been my luckiest toon.
12/11/2012 01:18 PMPosted by Mahalia
Cool, good luck. I got my gem on Saturday. Have 8 of both on the hunter, hopefully she'll be done soon too. She's always been my luckiest toon.

Nice!

I haven't even bothered gearing my Monk yet. Still want to finish Loremaster of Pandaria on him, and maybe work on the rest. (May just do OotCS for the JC mount recipes)

I'd still like to lvl my hunter and Druid to 90. Currently, they're sitting at 87 and 85. xD
Sha of Anger gave me my third pair of pvp boots...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVu3gS7iJu4

Just sayin.....