2H sword or axes with a glow?

General Discussion
What 2H sword/axes "glow" as if enchanted?
I just picked up The Willbreaker while hunting for some transmog armor and thought it looked pretty cool.
Teebu's blazing longsword?
Ooo, pretty sword, I might just get it for transmog.

But sadly, it's a 1H/MH sword.

Argh, wish it was a 2H.
I just picked up The Willbreaker while hunting for some transmog armor and thought it looked pretty cool.

Too bad it's main hand, and only casters- wait, they use one handed now... Too bad you and no one else can use it :P
Oops, misread. You can ignore my post. Or you can call me out on it to make me feel like a jerk.

Not exactly a "glow", but Death's Bite has a cool spinny thing going on.

Argh, wish it was a 2H.

Eep! You're right, I missed that. >.<

You could try for this: Merciless Gladiator's Greatsword
Oops, misread. You can ignore my post. Or you can call me out on it to make me feel like a jerk.

Not exactly a "glow", but Death's Bite has a cool spinny thing going on.

Oo, I think I remember that one, with a center eye thing that spins.

hmm, wonder if I can solo him...

Argh, wish it was a 2H.

Say, anything on the vine about transmog updates? particularly the whole main hand/one hand restrictions? I'm giving you folks time of course, but come on! ;)

Argh, wish it was a 2H.

No problem, showed me another thing I have to get...

But, I think I'll have to PvP again...
Just exchange justice points to honor in Org and you should have enough, the weapon isn't really that pricy honor wise.
Merciless Gladiator's Greatsword has that nice vibrate glow.

Crow Wing Reaper Torn-Heart Axe of Battle aswell.

Also, these 3 weapons wont be effected by your main weapon's current enchantment once you transmogged it.
2h sword: Arcanite Champion. Glows with a soft blue.

The pattern drops from an easy to kill semi-boss in UBRS.

Also has the benefit of being one of the few swords which "covers up" ugly enchants like Landslide.

For 1h sword I like Headless Horseman's sword (fire ftw, i use it on my tank set with the fire skull shield) and also Speedsteel Rapier, if you can find/buy one, which has these awesome orbs that fly around the blade.

Checking my bank (I have 40+ 2h axe, mace and sword mogs):

Quantum Blade (2h sword)

The Burning Crusader (quest chain reward from Netherstorm, 2h axe)

Crow Wing Reaper, Axe of the Nexus Kings both glow blue

Azuresong Mageblade (the 1h version of arcanite champion w/same effect)
Say, anything on the vine about transmog updates? particularly the whole main hand/one hand restrictions? I'm giving you folks time of course, but come on! ;)

I'm glad you asked! Seems like a fitting time to plug the developer Q&As that were recently posted. Ghostcrawler shares that we're planning to relax some transmog rules in Patch 5.2 during the interview he did with All Things Azeroth. You can find all the dev Q&As here.

Argh, wish it was a 2H.

DEV MADE A MISTAKE! DEV MADE A MISTAKE!

EVERYBODY, STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING. THIS IS SRS BSNS!

/takes his sarcasm hat off

*Ahem!*

I like that one Firelit Greatsword from Firelands. I think it looks awesome. The small strip around the blade that lights up makes it look like it can chop through anything.
Chromatic Sword has a unique glow, kind of a pain to find one though.
I'm glad you asked! Seems like a fitting time to plug the developer Q&As that were recently posted. Ghostcrawler shares that we're planning to relax some transmog rules in Patch 5.2 during the interview he did with All Things Azeroth. You can find all the dev Q&As here.

*pets the little dog* good boy now get in my little pet battle cage over. No stop biting, ouch!

On a more serious note thanks for the information. Glad to be have a convenient way to find all those interviews.
12/07/2012 06:17 PMPosted by Rubedo
What 2H sword/axes "glow" as if enchanted?

There was a nice little guide written a while back, of weapons that do not show an enchant when used for transmog. Most of the ones listed have their own glow, if I recall correctly. Perhaps you will find something to your liking there. :)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4015161835
any word on the possibility of swords/axes/maces getting merged like how guns/bows/crossbows got merged?