2H sword or axes with a glow?

General Discussion
Can you guys please change the Talent trees? they are way to simple and killed our variety to make characters distinct from each other. And it was alot more fun earning points at almost every level, it gives us something to look forward to and makes the leveling seem to go by faster. The old one was just better all around. Please Respond! :D
I just picked up The Willbreaker while hunting for some transmog armor and thought it looked pretty cool.

Too bad it's main hand, and only casters- wait, they use one handed now... Too bad you and no one else can use it :P

Don't know if it's mentioned, but when 5.2 is released you should be able to x-mog Main Hand and Off Hand weapons to One Hand.
Maybe someone can help me.

Before cataclysm my paladin had a glowy sword that emitted a white and holy light. It was a very simple weapon model, save for the glow, and would love to know if I can still obtain it, and possibly the name of it.
Maybe someone can help me.

Before cataclysm my paladin had a glowy sword that emitted a white and holy light. It was a very simple weapon model, save for the glow, and would love to know if I can still obtain it, and possibly the name of it.

Maybe it was this one? Lightforged Blade