Your random bg is bad when,

Battlegrounds
You're in 2 pieces of red broken gear and u still out dps and out hk the rest of your group. lol Anyone else have anything to add?
You're in a bg with a top dps in 2 pieces of red broken gear.
Anyone in your bg is wearing broken gear.
All but you have rez sickness.
A guy who so rarely sees any form of success in a BG he felt compelled to make a Battlegrounds forum post about it who also doesn't regularly repair his gear who thinks "DPS" and "HKs" are a meaningful way of measuring success in BGs is top 2 DPS in your BG.
5 of the people in your BG have QT in there screen name
you move slightly and notice that everyone has you on autofollow
When the entire enemy team is made up of gnomes and the horde is made up of all goblins except for yourself.

Ankle biters. Ankle biters everywhere.
When the entire enemy team is made up of gnomes and the horde is made up of all goblins except for yourself.

You must felt felt like Godilla in there.

12/08/2012 01:47 PMPosted by Eisenhorne
You're in a bg with a top dps in 2 pieces of red broken gear.
lol i was on a flight mount waiting 20 minutes for a bg to pop. not my fault that no one had a repair bot thingy.
You Lay on Hands and do a double take when the person dies in 1 shot after anyhow.
You get silver shard mines and your team's goal is to control the spawn point for the carts.
You get temple and get crushed by an enemy team with 5 healers.
You get strand and your team mans the turrets
You get ab and cap lm, mine, and st goes untouched
You get wsg and your FC is honor grinding mid fighting...with the flag
You get IOC, cap the docks, and the moment you see a glaive driver heading for the horde gate turn around to engage the horde attacking him.
You get eots call out "2 and flag or 3" and then lose to a team with 3 bases and the flag.
You get AV, and lose.
Both teams are turtling with the flag at 0/0 caps.

You must felt felt like Godilla in there.

I felt like this:

http://youtu.be/h8zlylWN9Dc
Your team is full of people who think topping charts is how you win the battleground.
You are playing in the lvl 85 bracket with people who aren't geared and are simply leveling through PVP, meanwhile you are in full pvp gear.
12/08/2012 02:41 PMPosted by Panzergnome
you move slightly and notice that everyone has you on autofollow

Ah, the wonders of 5am queueing
when i cant carry the bg its a bad bg
when you join a random BG, as horde
Your healer has rez sickness.