<H-RP> Garrosh'kar Skullcleavers - New guild!

Wyrmrest Accord
Prev 1 2 3 4 12 Next
bump!

Hah-HAH! I beat Skag in the bump race! 1st or last!
BUMPED

FCKING UNAUK
Morning Bumporz
bump!
BUMP!
Bump!
For the Horde!
bump!
I'm not an orc, but uh.
Ya know.
Maybe I can hang out with you guys, maybe.
Everyone needs a tauren to smash things.
I'm not an orc, but uh.
Ya know.
Maybe I can hang out with you guys, maybe.
Everyone needs a tauren to smash things.

But you are helping us. ;o
BUmp
bump!
So, this character is supposed to be a Garrosh supporter, but I haven't really RPed an orc before. Could I fit in well with the guild?
As long as you're willing to learn about orc lore and become a -TRUE- Garrosh Loyalist like Skagrukk then we can find you a spot!
12/14/2012 10:13 PMPosted by Eshka
So, this character is supposed to be a Garrosh supporter, but I haven't really RPed an orc before. Could I fit in well with the guild?

We have a lot of people who are willing to help you with Orc lore. A lot of us have been doing this kind of RP for awhile, we're pretty friendly folk to people looking for something new and exciting.
This Guild, while having a rocky start with me,
hereby receives Kiethoo's stamp of Orcish-Awesomeness.
GARROSH'KAR TO ARMS!

We shall purge the city of spies, we will hack off their limbs and make them into necklaces, we will impale their lifeless corpses on pikes in front of the barracks and outside the city! We will do this as an example for all those who dare opposes the warchief! This is our city, the Orcs are the master race, and those who defies the master race will be severely punished through death! If the alliance wants to join forces with the rebels, I say let them! More kills for the Horde! They want to take our city? Then bring them on! We'll flay them alive and let their blood flow through the southfury river!

Do you feel the chills? Death is coming and Hellscream's eyes are upon you.
For the Horde!
Bump!
bump!