A bodygaurd for Anduin?

Story Forum
As said, wouldn't work, just did the Monkey King part of the Shieldwall quests and apparently he slipped by all his guards using mind spell thingy.
The player is assigned as bodyguard for the last set of quests in 5.1. Turns out we also suck at babysitting.
Anduin is a walking disaster so it's no surprise what happens to him while we're 'guarding' him.
12/10/2012 04:27 PMPosted by Saitharis
Anduin is a walking disaster so it's no surprise what happens to him while we're 'guarding' him.

No he isn't. Anduin is no paragon of Humanity but he is not a walking disaster, he didn't mention the Sha to Varian in the first place.
So most people would like to see Valeera as Anduin's bodygaurd? To be honest I had forgotten about her; must be finals, they are draining my mind.

Actually, I thought of introducing a new character to act as his bodygaurd. My preference would be for a new member of the Brotherhood of the Horse who is either Anduin's age or a few years older. Anyone that young who is selected to join that order would need to be strong both physically and mentally so they would be a good choice for a guard. In addition, a more militant character would give the prince someone to argue with.

That said, if Valeera were to be Anduin's bodygaurd I wouldn't object; it might work well.
Actually, I thought of introducing a new character to act as his bodygaurd. My preference would be for a new member of the Brotherhood of the Horse who is either Anduin's age or a few years older. Anyone that young who is selected to join that order would need to be strong both physically and mentally so they would be a good choice for a guard. In addition, a more militant character would give the prince someone to argue with.

You really think the Brotherhood of the horse is going to send fourteen year olds into a war zone?
Anduin probably does need a bodyguard

I say we let Muradin hold his reigns. Like to see that scrawny git pull the wool over Muradin's eyes...
Valeera should have been part of the team sent to Jade Forest.