Say it loud: "I'm Gnome and I'm Proud!"

General Discussion
Prev 1 11 12 13 15 Next
As if there were any doubt whatsoever of just how awesome gnomes are (ARE YOU PAYING ATTENTION, BLIZZARD??? ARE YOU??? ARE YOU REALLY???), this video WON the Alienware Movie Contest SPONSORED BY BLIZZARD in 2010...and we STILL don't have hunters...but you gave paladins to the cows. Seriously, Blizzard? We can't eat EZ-Thro Dynamite, you know. The surly dwarves tossed us out in the cold...we need MEAT. We need hunters who are able to provide that. EVERY OTHER RACE HAS THEM. Hello? Are you paying attention?

Oh, what video? This one: http://www.youtube.com/embed/evUo0XlWAVg?wmode=transparent

Thank you for playing.

Punting is a sin.

Repent now.
Deep breaths Gizzy. Repeat with me the litany...

I will not rage.
Rage is the mind-slayer.
The death of reason that obliterates the intellect.
I will face my problem.
I shall pass over it, around it, or through it.
And when it is solved, I will remember the lesson it taught me.
Where once stood a problem, there will be nothing.
Only I shall remain.

- Forbs
"For Gnomeregan!"
<-------- My new gnome...after reading this I just had to have one... and it's great
No Hunters in that kill, I see.
Buff Hunters due to exclusion.
NO.

I will not rage.

Ohm...

Rage is the mind-slayer.

Kilohm...

The death of reason that obliterates the intellect.

Megohm...

...wait. Mind slayer? Obliterating intellect? I got that. Anyway, resistance is futile. :-)

Happy New Year, everyone!
12/30/2012 06:48 PMPosted by Erondy
NO.

YES.
Five curses and spite live in each gnome, this truth can't be ignored
The best way to get rid of a gnome is to throw that gnome overboard

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKwhmuE4klA
Hell yeah I'm proud.

EDIT: I wish the armory displayed my staff. =(
No?
SHORT POWER!!

Never trust anyone taller than a dwarf - and keep an eye on the dwarves too, just to be sure.
12/30/2012 07:12 PMPosted by Asavar
No?

YES!!! :-)
12/30/2012 07:04 PMPosted by Palmegranate
Five curses and spite live in each gnome

I think you're thinking of Pandaren who voluntarily side with the Horde. Or in Oxhorn's situation...just being Oxhorn. ;-)

Okay, I'll admit, his songs are catchy.

But so's the plague.
See tha thing with the gnomers is, yeh just gotta know whats wut with how their noggins go.

If ya get in a bind and need ta keep 'em out of yer beard, here's tha trick.

Take a buncha lights n' wires and whirly bits, and string 'em all together nice n' fancy like. Now attach 'em all to a button. Best if its a big RED button, with lots of flashy on it.

Now then, here's tha trick. The button don't do nuttin'. Not a blessed thing. It just looks like it does, all tricky like.

The gnomers can't leave no button not pushed, and they won't stop pushin' the thing till they figger out what its for!
I have to admit that gnome hunters would be all that it would take for me to level a second hunter. :)

Although I do love my draenei too....
See tha thing with the gnomers is, yeh just gotta know whats wut with how their noggins go.

If ya get in a bind and need ta keep 'em out of yer beard, here's tha trick.

Take a buncha lights n' wires and whirly bits, and string 'em all together nice n' fancy like. Now attach 'em all to a button. Best if its a big RED button, with lots of flashy on it.

Now then, here's tha trick. The button don't do nuttin'. Not a blessed thing. It just looks like it does, all tricky like.

The gnomers can't leave no button not pushed, and they won't stop pushin' the thing till they figger out what its for!

That's Dwarves. Seriously, they're all like, "Wut...pour me 'nutter drink...thar's dis button, I pushed it...it don't do nuttin'...why's it thar?"

It's because we gnomes built it, but we're in the process of connecting all of the other things necessary to ensure that it does, in fact, work.

You see, we think of the things that keep all of the Alliance working. Often it starts with something. We then build that something and then build everything else in order for it to reach its logical conclusion.

A button. That is the start of something that will do something. We haven't finished the "something" yet. So you can just continue drinking, sir Dwarf. Once it's finally finished, you can push it again.

You may not survive, but you can push it again.
I EAT GNOMES AND I AM PROUD!!!

Wait...
/PUNT
/PUNT
/PUNT
/PUNT
/PUNT

Keep it up, green-skin. I'm still attached to your leg and stabbing you repeatedly in the...oh, look! Frozen Orb Guess you had a case of blue b...um...no, I'll not finish that one. Ick.