Say it loud: "I'm Gnome and I'm Proud!"

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 15 Next
12/10/2012 09:27 PMPosted by Katarn
I'd be careful. Gnomes hanging around Jaina have a pretty poor early track record.

NOT COOL!
I'm somewhat tempted to transfer my gnome DK to a new realm...
Awesome screenshot and sounds like a great guild Forbs!

I've got a soft spot for my little cohorts in punishment. Always have, always will.
I am Gnome,
Hear me roar!
Hordies running in fear,
But I'm just bored!

I am Gnome,
Hear me howl!
Alliance stinks,
But Horde is foul!

(it's too late to think up more)

Power to the Little People!

I'm all for us being the best race on Azeroth, it's been a stated fact since like, forever, but remember; without those taller races we wouldn't have a ton of fun things.....

Like Pandaren fur coats, or Forsaken bones for my Worg Pup, or Space Goats to experiment on, or Goblins to impale with my Spike-a-tron 4000, or Night Elves Druids to cover in shaving jell while they 'sleep' in the Emerald Dream, or even Humans, though boring and dull, they have a use; they let me ride on their lap to Molten Core cause I'm so small I don't need my own seat!

Remember: we may be the best, but without the other races, we'd be the worst too......cause we'd be the only ones.....

....so yeah. They all have uses. For now. Except Orcs....
/salute
Well hi there!
12/10/2012 11:25 PMPosted by Microbrew
Except Orcs....
They have uses. Whenever a Horde leader shouts "For the Horde", they come running ready to impale themselves on Alliance spears.
12/10/2012 09:27 PMPosted by Katarn
I'd be careful. Gnomes hanging around Jaina have a pretty poor early track record.

Aww, dude. not funny, man. way too soon, way way too soon.
12/10/2012 09:59 PMPosted by Myshel
You're creepy, and short, and fugly, and you make things that blow up for no reason.

Ha! Oh, that was funny. Who knew Draenei were comedians?

Oh, this? It's a bomb. It'll blow up when I want it to, and then it'll cause damage to enemies and stun them.

So...how's the Exodar these days? Still a defective Elekk turd?
12/10/2012 04:23 PMPosted by Forbidra
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb478/GnomereganForever/G4-Jaina091512_zps48833046.jpg

Fantastic!! I approve !!
12/10/2012 06:17 PMPosted by Tsavis
When you actually manage to take back Gnomeregon, then you might have something to be proud of, but then again maybe not as it's been eight years now.

When Blizzard gives us the chance - if ever - we'll have it back in very short order, you mark my words.
Good job.
I had never believed I would see such a thing.

Believe it. We have Priests and Monks now. Gnome guilds can raid! Raid bosses of Azeroth beware! The pitter patter of tiny feet is the herald of your DOOM!

12/10/2012 10:52 PMPosted by Snöww
I'm somewhat tempted to transfer my gnome DK to a new realm...

I have a better idea. Join a Gnome guild on your realm. And if there isnt one...make one! Spread the glorious Gnome revolution to every corner of the World of Warcraft!

Joke race huh? We'll see who has the last laugh...

- Forbs
"For Gnomeregan!"
Disgusting gnomes. Shoulda never let you into OUR beautiful Ironforge.
Can't decide which is more worthless, Gnomes or those Blue Horse things.
12/10/2012 09:59 PMPosted by Myshel
Hey, gnomes, hey, yo, hey, up here. I got a question. Do you guys have a major city yet? No? The tall races won't help you? You know why right? They don't like you. You're creepy, and short, and fugly, and you make things that blow up for no reason. No go away before I put my punting shoes on.

We're creepy... and you're the ones with tentacles on your face. A hen-tai (edited cause it's censored for some reason o.O ) fan's dream girl you are.

Also, gnomes are NOT the ones that have things blow up for NO reason. That's goblins. Our things blow up when they're SUPPOSED to. It just so happens that most of our stuff is supposed to blow up... that's all.

HARRUMPH! Good day to you sir!

I SAID GOOD DAY!
12/11/2012 12:16 AMPosted by Mjolnir
Disgusting gnomes. Shoulda never let you into OUR beautiful Ironforge.

Pfft. Without our help, Orcs would still be living in "YOUR" Ironforge.

- Forbs
"For Gnomeregan!"
Gnomish greetings from Dath'Remar!
This game needs gnome hunters and before you say anything. My pets are big enough to eat me as a night elf. This is before I even use my gnomish world enlarger.

Gnomish World Enlarger, for when you want to give a gnome a hug.