Guild keeps getting hacked

Customer Support
12/10/2012 04:58 PMPosted by Brookecookie
i cant ignore he still can whisper me and no one invited him he wasing useing another player to kick people and invite other players of his

Someone in your guild is doing this. It's possible their account was hacked and this should be reported. However, if this is the second time...it sounds more like you guys are being scammed by someone you believe to be your friend.

Just my opinion of course, but I think you're falling for a scam.
12/10/2012 04:58 PMPosted by Brookecookie
i cant ignore he still can whisper me and no one invited him he wasing useing another player to kick people and invite other players of his

How can't you ignore them?
if you dont belive me maybe a GM should come on and i will rpove it to you that this guy came onlineand kicked everyone from guild im not makin any of this up it may sound like it but this guy keeps messing up our guild and joining with out an invite im serious this isnt fair for me if you cant do anyting then i guss i cant play WoW anymore....
12/10/2012 05:01 PMPosted by Brookecookie
if you dont belive me maybe a GM should come on and i will rpove it to you that this guy came onlineand kicked everyone from guild im not makin any of this up it may sound like it but this guy keeps messing up our guild and joining with out an invite im serious this isnt fair for me if you cant do anyting then i guss i cant play WoW anymore....

12/10/2012 04:57 PMPosted by Medearn
If someone is gaining access to your guild to kick people, he's doing so through other players granting them said access. I've verified that is what happened with the guild. Why that officer promoted that player or who was actually in control of their account is another matter that I encourage your guild to investigate.
12/10/2012 05:01 PMPosted by Brookecookie

A Blue has already investigated it and told you what was happening, someone in your guild is helping this person do it. There is no "hacking" going on, the only thing that might have happened is that someone in your guild might have had there account stolen...
im still not in my guild i cant get back in guild
If the player stole from the guild bank through some sort of impersonation or false pretense, we can investigate for a possible reimbursement/actioning of the perpetrator.

In a situation where a rogue member (or someone promoted by a rogue officer) kicks people from the guild, the recourse is to re-invite them back to the guild.

I understand you wish for us to assist but I'm not sure what you wish for us to do.
12/10/2012 05:06 PMPosted by Brookecookie
im still not in my guild i cant get back in guild

That you will have to take up with whoever is the GL now, someone in your guild that had the power to do so, invited someone and promoted them to a rank that allowed them to kick everyone. Whom ever the GL is (or whomever has invite rights) would be the only person/people that would be able to invite you back into the guild.
i wish for you Gm to stop this guy from kicking us form guild i just joined another guild but scared that ths guy will do what he does and kickes everyone from guild
he keeps getting in guild all by himself then uses a person such as an officedr to rank up without the officer ranking him up he does it
12/10/2012 05:12 PMPosted by Brookecookie
he keeps getting in guild all by himself then uses a person such as an officedr to rank up without the officer ranking him up he does it

You have been told by a Blizzard employee that another toon is inviting this person to your guild. You will need to take it up with your guild.
The SFA are not ingame GMs, they cannot do anything about it. From the sound of things, someone took control of the guild and kicked everybody out.
12/10/2012 05:11 PMPosted by Brookecookie
i wish for you Gm to stop this guy from kicking us form guild i just joined another guild but scared that ths guy will do what he does and kickes everyone from guild

They can't stop him from doing it because he isn't doing anything wrong. Someone in your old guild was giving him permission to do what he was doing, there is nothing a GM can do about that. As long as no one from your new guild invites him and gives him permissions then it won't happen to the new guild.
12/10/2012 05:12 PMPosted by Brookecookie

Again that is simply impossible and has been explained by a Blue here as not what has been happening... You can't get into a guild without someone inviting you, period.
The player who kicked everyone from your prior guild was invited to that guild and promoted to that rank by the Guild Master, 6 days ago.

Anything else should be discussed with the Guild Master.

We cannot stop players from utilizing the powers provided to them as it is not our intention - the Guild Master is responsible for ensuring those powers are appropriately assigned.
you guys just dont get it...... just nevermind i guess he can just using people in guild and kicking from it thanks for the wonderful help
12/10/2012 05:16 PMPosted by Brookecookie
you guys just dont get it...... just nevermind i guess he can just using people in guild and kicking from it thanks for the wonderful help

Read what the Blue typed... You need to have a talk with the Guild Master...
12/10/2012 05:16 PMPosted by Brookecookie

Medearn, the Blizzard employee, told you exactly what is happening. Nobody is hacking to get in the guild, this person was invited and given the rank to kick everyone from the guild.
the guild master was off when this guy caqme into the guild 6 days ago we guild members thinks its a player from the guild that got mad at the GM and came back to kick eveyone
12/10/2012 05:19 PMPosted by Brookecookie
the guild master was off when this guy caqme into the guild 6 days ago we guild members thinks its a player from the guild that got mad at the GM and came back to kick eveyone

Well then the Guild Master needs to report his account as compromised because someone on the Guild Masters account invited the person 6 days ago. Blizzard can see everything that happened, it sounds to me like the Guild Master sold the guild and didn't want to admit it to you guys, so he made up a story...