Rate the transmorg

Moon Guard
Have to say 6/10.
6/10. It doesn't really match, and the tabard throws it way off.
damnit sura, you look amazing, 10/10, but i reckon you should lose the shirt.
12/11/2012 12:27 PMPosted by Jarilo
Tha' Darkspear gon' beat ya all!

Stand back, boy.
damnit sura, you look amazing, 10/10, but i reckon you should lose the shirt.
Tha' Darkspear gon' beat ya all!

Stand back, boy.

8/10. Standard troll, very nicely put together.
9/10

The helmet matches well with the set. And looks like something a Pandaren would wear.
Very death-knighty! Though I dislike the low-res texture of that set, minus the shoulders.

8/10
9/10.

I'm biased in that I've never liked that helm, but other than that, I really like the general composition - especially the shoulders.

Very death-knighty! Though I dislike the low-res texture of that set, minus the shoulders.

8/10

Oh dear, I got beaten to the punch!

I love the formal-guard look mixed in with a touch of personality. 10/10.
9/10.

I'm biased in that I've never liked that helm, but other than that, I really like the general composition - especially the shoulders.

8/10

I like how its normal compared to what everyone wheres I didslike how its not mogged into those rather then wearing them as is.

8/10
9/10.

I like how its normal compared to what everyone wheres I didslike how its not mogged into those rather then wearing them as is.

8/10

Oh it usually is mogged into them! I didn't even realize. I had to change them for an unexpected RP.

Also - skip rating this post. Because blah straying from the original topic.
Going to have to go with 6/10, not a fan of the pants.

I used to bring the frump and bring it hard. Now I don't know what I am.

Also, for some reason the armory isn't showing the robes I actually transmogged to.
Going to have to go with 6/10, not a fan of the pants.

I used to bring the frump and bring it hard. Now I don't know what I am.

Also, for some reason the armory isn't showing the robes I actually transmogged to.

Ya im starting to not like these pants either, their a tone off of the rest of the set.

also don't rate just replying.
Since Jess isn't going...

You rock the cindercloth, Rofaldo. I've always been a fan of that robe. The shoulders and gloves are a little iffy-colored though, and while the bracers don't stick out too much, they should be red or black/brown too.

I give it a solid 7/10.

Edit: Ahh mine's not showing my staff, one second! My staff really brings it all together D:

http://imgur.com/a/8dgI0
Don't be doing this "don't rate me" stuff, it messes up the flow. @_@

@Kadrick - I like it. The colors go together very well, and while I can't see the cloak clearly on account of position, it looks like it's following the outfit scheme. Trying to decide if the shoulders go with it and help bring out detail, or sticks out too much. I'm glad to see someone in oranges, instead of purple or blue. I still can't see your staff on your armory, but I looked it up. I think it goes well with the transmog! I'm giving you a 9/10, on account of the shoulders (helms and shoulders, man, they kill me).
ok Fixxed the Leggards issue by blowing some justice out my nose at some elf, and getting some Nax reskins.

On topic Samirex; I love how the black armor accents the Tabard. 10/10 would look again.

(yes rate me)
I don't like the talons, they don't match the tier's theme nor fit draenei (in my opinion)

other than that, though, spot on. 8/10

edit: forgot to mog pants WOOPS
What's a transmorg?

AND YOUR UNMOGGED PANTS DISPLEASE ME!

8/10 FOR YOUR SINS!
I don't like the talons, they don't match the tier's theme nor fit draenei (in my opinion)

other than that, though, spot on. 8/10

edit: forgot to mog pants WOOPS

the talons are atually a perfect fit, but since they don't seem to be installed propperly via armory ( the one is backwards) You'd have to see them in game. also they hold sentimental value has today my bro helped me get them :'D

@Tarran, You loose two points first point for haveing the the low level plate as you leggeings instead of mogging that stuff, and the second for looking like a stormtrooper.
8/10

edit: for the None derp look for the talons Here: http://imgur.com/IvV5q
Love your transmog hun, 10/10.
10/10 Love the color scheme