Most Hated Emerald Dreamers List

Emerald Dream
Prev 1 2 3 4 7 Next
12/11/2012 01:31 PMPosted by Õrion
Wow, out of all the posts I have seen about me I thought my name would pop up in this one. See I have been turning over a new leaf lately and “hate” is a strong word, maybe just annoying then?

Noooo
I like the old Orion better
well hmm lemme clarify myself then.

the original conversation was "who are the most hated members in the ED community". not "who do YOU hate". we were just discussing our server and how they're like a bunch of drama queens and grumpy retards outta a nursing home, and it seems we pick a few people once in awhile and just go on a witch hunt/lynch mob be it deserving or not. So we just were going on about who the SERVER hated. not as indviduals. That is a whole different can of worms
Well in that case I vote for Ankor as most hated community member for trying to rail the thread that we had worked hard to derail.
Top 5...

Dustin
Morttis
No Mercy Mafia (in general all of them)

What was the name of that loud mouth Human Paladin who got Grand-Marshall Status in Vanilla?

Therm had a lot of hate, well I disliked him.
12/10/2012 10:50 PMPosted by Danfu
Corinthian

Ahh this is the guy I was thinking about.
What about Stotic the Demi-God?
Also gonna throw Agrar up here. He was a hot head
was Dustin a man pretending to be a woman who did online cybering?

THAT was an epic witchhunt
12/11/2012 02:33 PMPosted by Ankor
was Dustin a man pretending to be a woman who did online cybering?

There were two members in Kote who did that once. In Wotlk they had some branch or house(Rp thing) for Dks only. Well the leader of the Dk branch was a guy who played a female and erped with another guy who played a female.

I don't think he is in the guild anymore though
As someone who hates no one.

This thread is glorious, and provides me with giggles.
1. Ankor
2. Rickrack
3. Ankor
4. Ulua
5. All his alts.
1. Ankor
2. Rickrack
3. Ankor
4. Ulua
5. All his alts.

this thread is backfiring!
1. Ankor
2. Rickrack
3. Ankor
4. Ulua
5. All his alts.

this thread is backfiring!

Fire the cannons! Hold them off!
NooooI like the old Orion better

Bronkk,

Oh don’t get me wrong I am still the same guy creeping in the shadows and ganking as much as I can and only believe in PVP but I had few changes I had to make when it came to speaking to other from another faction lol.

Oh and I don’t “hate” anyone but I have to admit it would be nice to get some of the people from “Exhaulted with Repair Bots” to actually fight 1v1 (or not stealth and run away), to only have them land later or attack only when they out number me 4v1 and fight, you guys know who you are no need for name calling lol.

Õ
12/11/2012 04:37 PMPosted by Õrion
NooooI like the old Orion better

Bronkk,

Oh don’t get me wrong I am still the same guy creeping in the shadows and ganking as much as I can and only believe in PVP but I had few changes I had to make when it came to speaking to other from another faction lol.

Oh and I don’t “hate” anyone but I have to admit it would be nice to get some of the people from “Exhaulted with Repair Bots” to actually fight 1v1 (or not stealth and run away), to only have them land later or attack only when they out number me 4v1 and fight, you guys know who you are no need for name calling lol.

Õ

So, all of the alliance, right? No names needed.
12/11/2012 05:14 PMPosted by Atheistmage

Bronkk,

Õ

Good idea, let's start that again.

Good idea, let's start that again.

Okay. Sorry. All of the Alliance in krasarang wilds. Is that better?
KNOCK IT OFF YOU TWO BEFORE I SEND YOU BOTH TO YOUR ROOMS.
12/11/2012 06:01 PMPosted by Dravot
KNOCK IT OFF YOU TWO BEFORE I SEND YOU BOTH TO YOUR ROOMS.

BUT BUT BUT MOOOOM. HE STARTED IT! /cry